The English Premier League 2016/17™

Thanks for the update made, I’m not watching it. You might keep me posted.

That’s good news for Spurs. I see Spurs vying with Manchester City for 4th spot.

Usual selective focus of facts from yourself, mate.

What a strike…unreal.

Silva got out of the way…lovely strike though.

Not good news for you.

Didn’t you predict Leicester to be relegated?

City are a shambles at the back.

Champions of England Leicester City doing rather better here than their rugby team did earlier.

The people in Leicester City dont give a fuck about Rugby.

Guardiola must be feeling the pressure.

What I said was that Leicester presented an outstanding value bet for relegation and I had a wager on it accordingly.

I’ll have a nice little personal windfall if Leicester do get relegated. I like Ranieri and what they achieved last season is the most incredible thing that’s happened in soccer in my lifetime. Parking any slight selfish personal interest I might have in their demise, I don’t wish Leicester any particular misfortune.

No Aguero…no plaster.

Nicely struck alright but I thought Bravo could have taken a couple of quick steps across his line before diving. He was a bit flat footed and dived from a stationary position. They’re a mess at the back alright - started with a back three consisting of full backs Sagna and Kolarov flanking Stones and that’s asking for trouble.

I think you predicted them to get relegated, mate.

1 Like

Im not a fan of Bravo, he could have positioned himself a lot better agreed, but I wouldnt take away from that strike…wasnt fully in the top corner but it was lovely.

Manchester City have switched to a back four now with Zabaleta going from centre midfield to right back.

3-0!

Guardiola believes himself to be some sort of football genius and innovator, trying to reinvent the wheel. I think City are weighted with a lot of deadwood but they are a shambles right now.

3-0 there.

Big fan of Vardys delighted for him.

What a pass.

What a goal.

That’s the difference between champions and pretenders.

Stones and Bravo. :laughing:

John Stones is stealing a living.

1 Like