The English Premier League 2016/17™

Blackburn.

Blackburn, completely forgot about them.

:rollseyes:

7 Likes

schoolboy error in fairness

They were clearly one of the best teams in the tournament

Just as well Giggs didn’t dick your mrs, you’d really hate Man Utd then.

1 Like

An Italy side that was incredibly limited but clearly one of the best teams in the tournament. Thanks for clarifying that.

Jesus, @GeoffreyBoycott has these lads at sixes and eights here. They have no idea whether they’re coming or going.

1 Like

A whirlwind wouldn’t do as much damage. Unreal.

The @Nembo_Kid is some debater. He has lads queuing to have a pop at him, he deals with them and they scurry off to the back of the queue to reload hoping someone else will have landed something before its their turn again.
It’s fascinating to watch.

3 Likes

He’s a master debater

2 Likes

Master de bater for sure.

1 Like

Fascinating ??? I suppose that grown man have such time to argue over something so unimportant is fascinating .

1 Like

:rollseyes: Teams can be limited and still be one of the best teams in a competition. See Leicester City last season in the Premier League

Couldn’t agree more with you. Don’t shoot the messenger though. Your post should have been directed to @Nembo_Kid and not me. I was politely answering the question that @Nembo_Kid had posed. This is classic @Nembo_Kid tactics after a schooling - resorting to half truths, quoting selective facts, omitting anything detrimental to his hero (an outbreak of amnesia from a self proclaimed Italian football expert completely omitting to mention Conte presiding over the relegation of Arezzo to Serie C and parting company after just six months with an Atlanta side rooted in the relegation places) moving the goalposts, muddying the waters all to try and deflect attention from the beating inflicted on him…

Conte making Geoff Boycoot squirm even more.

1 up at St Marys after 7 mins.

No squirming here. As you said yourself, leagues are won over 38 games. Chelsea 2016/17 will be also rans after 38 games.

The guy who you said was getting found out in a serious footballing environment (6 weeks ago) goes top of the table this evening with a win.

im supporting chelsea this year

There is a smack of huns of Everton these days too, they hate the Irish team for some reason

2 Likes

I’d go to war with Conte, no problem.

1 Like