The English Premier League 2016/17™

Yeah… He was blinded but I thought he should have done better

Regardless of how the season goes, it’s a pleasure to watch a team you support playing proper football, and not bus parking shite

Another inspired prediction.

You let emotion cloud your judgement all the time. Watford were bankers for a hiding here. An Italian manager in their corner wasn’t going to spare them that fate.

Apparently Pogba just scored a cracker.

Swansea/man utd match, Swansea seeing a lot of the ball early on. United trying to soak it up. Typical united under Jose. Parking the bus against Swansea. :grinning:

Damn spoke too soon.

he can’t even learn the language proper

2-0. Goal fest. Fuck you @tazdedub

Sad to see Man U fans reduced to crowing over an imminent win over Swansea. That will be 2 points from the 30 on offer in the last 10 league games for Swansea.

Watford are going well, m8.

The problem with you is that you let xenophobia cloud your judgement.

Watford are not going well. They’re losing 4-0 and the game is not even at the hour mark. Just take your latest clamping like a man and move on.

3-0 Zlatan again.

Pogba’s goal was a beaut.

Fuck off, cunt.

Watford are 7th in the league, mate.

They are going well.

You let your xenophobia cloud your judgement in relation to Conte, you continued to dig yourself an even bigger hole and come what May you will have an awful lot of humble pie to eat.

This has been coming for a while for Liverpool. They should keep going now. Goal difference could mean a lot at an end of a season like this

Liverpool should fix the goal difference here.

Moving the goalposts as another Liverpool goal flies into make it 5-0.

I’m not moving any goalposts at all, Geoff. I leave deflecting for cowards like you.

Watford are going well in the league at this time, just a bad day at the office against a rampant Liverpool.

Who is this Sturridge fella that’s coming on for Liverpool?