The English Premier League 2016/17™

You are moving the goalposts. You made an idiotic prediction that Watford were well set to get something at Anfield. I’ll refresh your memory for you. Here is what you said.

When I pulled you up on it, you started blubbering about league positions and threw in accusations of xenophobia and call me a coward. Classic tactics of a beaten docket when all you can do is resort to hurling personal insults. Take your beating like a man and stop acting like a baby.

I don’t think it was idiotic Geoff.

There was a strong rationale behind it. Watford were 7th in the league, unbeaten in their last 4 with 3 clean sheets on the trot.

You called me up on emotion so I called you up on xenophobia, you wrote Conte off because you are a xenophobe. I adequately tied you up in knots on the rationale which you wrote Conte off and the contradictions came flowing.

Watford soundly beaten in the end. It can’t always be summer.

He’ll be playing for Spurs next year. His spiritual home.

Mouse demanded 6 and the mouse got 6.

1 Like

Answer my PM please.

I argued my stance on Conte - I have doubts about Conte having been relegated twice from Serie B, sacked by Atlanta when they were second bottom in Serie A and and not having previously managed a top side in a competitive domestic league. Juventus are the lone superpower in a mickey mouse uncomptitive domestic league. If you don’t agree with my viewpoint, that’s your prerogative. Instead you label me a xenophobic for taking a counter view and highlighting the failures in Conte’s managerial career and his lack of managerial experience in England.

Same again with Watford now, you made a dumb prediction for today, when you get pulled up on it, you call be xenophobic again.

All you can do is resort to name calling and throwing insults when you have lose an argument.

Your argument was flawed, given he won 3 titles in a row with a side who had consecutive 7th place finishes before he took them over. You comprehensively wrote him off after 2 straight defeats yet have refused to make any sort of revision of that judgements after 5 straight wins, 16 goals scored and 0 conceded. It makes you look like an awful fool.

A 2-1 home defeat to West Brom for the Foxes today. Just two points off the relegation places.

1 Like

Carl Jenkinson starts for Arsenal at RB against United. I’m in bits at that, I assumed he’d packed up.

Jones and Rojo at CB will be interesting.

That Arsenal defence should frighten the shit out of any Arsenal fan.

United could do a number on Arsenal today.

Very nervy start from Arsenal.

Koscielny or Mustafi will make a huge individual mistake which will result in a goal today.

Darmian having a stomer for United.

Dembele >>>>>>>>>>> Martial

Arsenal would win this handy if they replaced Elneny or Coquelin with someone who can pass the ball

This is poor.

Yeah, Arsenal’s midfield is shite, struggle to build from deep. Why is Alexis the one dropping deepest to pick up the ball rather than Ozil? Ramsey’s so average too.

Impressed with Pogba so far.

Martial is a lazy bastard.

Looked an absolute stonewaller there.