The English Premier League 2016/17™

At least 4 goals against them off the top of my head. Not bad considering he’s still pretty young.

Just flashed into my head when he scored again yesterday, its ridiculous.

1 Like

Defoe got a brilliant goal on Saturday , just saw it last night there
a really good striker, one of my favorite players

1 Like

West Bromwich three up now against Burnley, and looking like they’ll score every time they break down the field

He’s another one who has been way better than i expected since he signed; I mean he was obviously going to be a million times better than Jozy but I thought after moving to America, his interest had waned and I had always got the impression that he was a bit of a big-time Charlie.

His work ethic & professionalism is a credit to him though, we always knew he’d score goals. 7 goals in 12 games is impressive for any side.

He has reached 150 EPL goals now.

Yeah, some going.

5 ahead of Lineker, 2 ahead of Hughes, level with Owen & Milburn.

You wouldn’t bet against him getting another 10 this season, could pass the likes of Fowler & Le Tissier yet.

Pep’s boys don’t like it up them.

Burnley getting at them big time here.

1-0 up through Marney.

1 Like

Is Yaya playing?

Ward giving Hendrick a rollicking for giving the ball away in the middle of the pitch.

Fat Paul Robinson in goal for Burnley.

Yeah, he’s swanning about contributing nothing.

Big game for us vs yids tonight

2 Likes

Boycott hasn’t slept all week.

Fucking hell, I didnt even know this was on :eek:

Big Arse Aguero does not play for his team.

I’ve definitely mentioned it before but I’m continually amazed at how much Stephen Ward has improved over the last few years

he must be awful thick, he’s in England 5 or 6 years and can’t even speak the language proper yet

2 Likes

He was a striker until his mid 20s. He’s learned the role superbly in a relatively short space of time.