The English Premier League 2016/17™

6 straight league wins.

Scored 17
Conceded 0

Forza Conte.

Contes boys looking very good now

1 Like

Boycott is shitting himself at the prospect of next week.

1 Like

Who are we playing?

Draw looks the most likely result.

We’re coming to get you, Boycott.

@the_man_himself and my glorious vindication of David continues

1 Like

Interesting that a diehard ultra of left wing AS Roma has adopted as his new favourite English side, the National Front, Nazi sympathising, Holocaust supporting Chelsea.

2 Likes

AS Roma left wing?

These lads just copy whatever Gary Neville says on the telly. We knew

Who was criticising Luiz btw?

The John Stones brigade.

1 Like
1 Like

I didn’t expect much from Anichebe when he signed but he’s been absolutely top class in his two starts so far. Three goals, he’s kicked the living shit out of defenders (fairly) and his touch/general footballing ability is way above what expected.

Don’t know how long it’s going to last but I’m enjoying it at the moment. Can’t remember the last time Sunderland had a striker that bullied defenders so much. It was possibly Quinn himself.

Danny Dichio.

Souness must be seething with the form of Luiz.

Conor Wickham for five games under Poyet when he saved them.

Dichio was brought in as the alternative & eventual replacement for Quinn, but ended up leaving before Quinn retired.

I thought he was alright, but not very popular amongst Sunderland fans generally because he was a poor man’s Quinn at best.

Nah, Wickham was never that type of striker. Didn’t enjoy tangling with defenders in the way Anichebe does; I always found he didn’t utilise his obvious strength enough, of course it didn’t help he was mostly out on the left wing.

Wickham must have an unreal record against City