The English Premier League 2016/17™

And usually the biggest cunt in the town.

1 Like

They are not grown men, they are immature.

Apologies my Israeli friend.

Lads, where can I watch some form of live soccer update show? Are there any oul streams?

Do you have access to Sky 1?

Penno for Arsenal

Cazorla sticks it down the middle

I do not. I have some sort of box coming from the telly. I’m not familiar with this setup. It may be some form of digital reception television box @mac?

What channels do you have?

All the freeview ones.

Is it a Saorview box? Just Irish channels? If it is then just download mobdro and watch stuff on your phone.

A ball of channels. English wans too. Look it, I just wanted a link to click on. I didn’t anticipate this much hassle. I appreciate your input but this is just too much. I’ll just keep refreshing the BBC Sport page. Thanks @mac.

1 Like

KDB :clap:

Nasty from Rooney, dived in twice now.

David Silva crunching in with the tackles and bossing the midfield :grinning:

Iheanacho with the second. City could be 4 up in reality.

Rooney must be odds on to be sent off here.

KDB is running the show .

Utd have been utterly played off the park from the first minute. Pogba is a fraud.

City are ripping them apart here, Utd look slow & cumbersome. City’s movement is too much for them.

De Bruyne has been class. If Sterling was playing a bit better, it could be even more.

Mourinho seething.

This Pogba fella, you can see why the Juventus wanted to unload him. Hopefully Utd didn’t pay too much for him.

Mourinho sold De Bruyne without giving him a chance :smile:

Pep has really reinvigorated Sterling, he’s a different player this season so far. All this without Aguero, Gündoğan, Sane, Jesus, and most likely one or two more.