The English Premier League 2016/17™

Barcaesque

He’s a flat track bully.

Grind out?

He was MOTM. Scored one and set one up.

You are conspicuous by your silence tonight.

I never said much about him mate . He is decent but Palace were beyond awful . They Lacked technique and athleticism . Hard to know how Pogba will do , too early to say. This site like most in soccer tend to do summary judgement and premature smugness .

As I said.

The Pogba bashers are conspicuous by their silence tonight.

He was shocking tonight bar the Ibra assist.

And the goal?

That was offside pal.

He was MOTM, a goal, an assist, a super scooped pass off his left foot that put Rooney in, a superb left footed volley over his shoulder that Hennessy saved, more touches than any other United player on the pitch.

What game were you watching?

Gave away the ball more then anyone else on the park…he’s attitude is poor…if he’s the most expensive player in the world there’s something v wrong with the game in general.

He redeemed himself with Ibra’s assist but he didnt do much else in the game bar score an offside goal.

Did he?

Constantly showing for the ball, taking responsibility, scoring and creating his side’s only goal in the game… Poor attitude alright. :rollseyes:

He’s as good a young central midfielder as there is in the game.

And create other chances, show and get on the ball more than any other player on the pitch etc etc…

Be some amount of good accums including my own to be paid out tomorrow,Zlatan is Santa!!! :santa:

1 Like

I think he has all the talent in the world,

But he doesnt work hard enough, and he gives the ball away needlessly more often then not.

To be fair to him, I’m being over critical of him due to his world record fee…but for me he’s not worthy of it after 15 games played.

No doubt he’ll improve, but as of now…he’s a long way to go imo.

Pogba’s match stats vs Palace:

1 goal
1 assist
4 chance created
4 shots
6 dribbles
91 passes
100% tackles won

How many balls did he give away?

What are his stats v non pub teams?

What does that matter, would you like him to be a Michael Carrick - play it safe and contribute nothing?

Conspicuous by your silence.

Your missing my point…Michael Carrick was never the worlds most expensive player.

Which is not Pogbas fault either tho, but is the makings of my argument.

What? I saw 5 mins of the game… From what I’ve seen of him this year tho he has been average to non-existent … He’s a flat track bully and if he didn’t play in the Italian league you wouldn’t give a shite. Give over ffs.

1 Like