The Experts (and not) Thread

A thread logging those to whom to seek advice with regard to certain topics, and those who to avoid:

Music:

Football:

• Hot: @chewy louie
  • Not: @Rudi

Gaelic Football

Hurling:

Darts:

Exercise:

Film:

Current Affairs/General Opinions

Feel free to add.

Gambling:
Hot: Half the board
Not: @Mac

Who do you fancy to win at Ally Pally @farmerinthecity ?

Sex
-Hot: @ChocolateMice
-Not: @Mark Renton

Bullying:
Hot: @mickee321
Not: @flattythehurdler

Thanks for the question mate.

Taylor is a master. He showed that in last year’s final when Van Gerwen came into the game on a high, threatened to blow him away in the early sets. Taylor stayed with him though and gradually upped the standard and broke him down.

So Taylor.

If I was going for an outside bet, it would be Lewis.

Right to Privacy/Defamation Law:
hot: Everyone but
Not: @Horsebox

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 873563, member: 1537”]Sex
-Hot: @ChocolateMice
-Not: @Mark Renton[/quote]

Mark Renton is injured ffs! How many more times have you to be told? Would as many times as you have told the board about your part time masters do it?

Cuisine:
Hot: @The Runt
Not: @glasagusban

Rebranding
Hot: @North County Corncake[/USER] /@The All Seeing Eye / @[USER=80]The Wild Colonial Bhoy
Not: @The Runt/ @TreatyStones

TFKNFLFF:
Hot: @Rocko
Not: @Turenne

@caoimhaoin[/USER] and @[USER=182]scumpot are two of the best posters on here on gaelic football and sport in general and i enjoy very much their provocatice contributions, it would be absolute folly to suggest otherwise, i would actually say the three of us would have some crack over a few pints.
In terms of nostalgia @Sidney is a winner hands down, his knowledge of Irish football is a joy to behold

Its bizarre to suggest @chewy louie is informed in terms of soccer, his ipswich thread is a cracker but there is nothing else, however in the small world of most any expressing any inoffensive, bland SSN type knowledge is seen as a value added opinion

i would classify myself as hot on football punting, football playing matters, tactics, calling a match and football in general, actually its probably a fact. Myself and @The Wild Colonial Bhoy are also experts in the Balkan wars and serb politics.
My accurate account and prediction of what would happen in egypt post mubarak upset all the bleeding heart liberals on here but in the fullness of time was proven to be correct, therefore i am also the expert on middle eastern affairs.

@Mac[/USER] and @[USER=276]fenwaypark[/USER] are two of the worst i have ever seen at tipping, as @[USER=1796]Mark Renton says half the board are on fire regularly at this shit

Retiring from TFK and never coming back:
Hot: @SHANNONSIDER,
Not: @artfoley

depression

hot @farmerinthecity
not @Mark Renton[/USER] @[USER=129]Thrawneen

Russia

hot @The All Seeing Eye
not : everyone else

dying

hot @BeTimberin
not @caoimhaoin

Only busting your pals, pal. I’m sure you are as good a lover as that sex pest @ChocolateMice

sex

hot @Thrawneen
not @Mac

[quote=“mickee321, post: 873581, member: 367”]sex

hot @Thrawneen
not @Mac[/quote]

didnt see horsebox’s post

@mickee321

:smiley: