People who are in the ra:

Hot: @Bandage

Not: @Sidney

:pint:

Barstool republicans

Hot: @Fagan ODowd[/USER] @[USER=1796]Mark Renton
Not: @tallback Fooly

posters who probably worked for Enron*

• have an unatural ability to overstate their ability as forecasters and have duped board members into following their bullshit investment opportunities, their levels of deceit knows no bounds, the shameless fuckers

hot @fenwaypark[/USER] @[USER=109]Mac
cold @mickee321[/USER] @[USER=286]Lazarus

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 873698, member: 1533”]Barstool republicans

Hot: @Fagan ODowd[/USER] @[USER=1796]Mark Renton
Not: @tallback Fooly[/quote]

Nothing barstool about me brah, I’m in the IRB.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 873699, member: 367”]posters who probably worked for Enron*

• have an unatural ability to overstate their ability as forecasters and have duped board members into following their bullshit investment opportunities, their levels of deceit knows no bounds, the shameless fuckers

cold @mickee321[/USER] @[USER=286]Lazarus[/quote]

If it needs explaining, it ain’t worth explaining

Posters with original slagging content

Hot - @Bandage[/USER], @[USER=1137]chewy louie[/USER], @[USER=1786]TreatyStones
Not - @Rudi[/USER], @[USER=179]artfoley[/USER], @[USER=180]myboyblue

[quote=“Mac, post: 873703, member: 109”]Posters with original slagging content

Hot - @Bandage[/USER], @[USER=1137]chewy louie[/USER], @[USER=1786]TreatyStones
Not - @Rudi[/USER], @[USER=179]artfoley[/USER], @[USER=180]myboyblue[/quote]

I am the most authentic poster on here.

Some people are just using this thread to service a few old grudges with me which is pretty sad and pathetic.

fair enough, the problem is many posters still cannot see past the combined loss of almost -100 points you two serial bullshitters have accrued over the last few months, im only spelling out as i feel i have a civic duty

Posters who try too hard

Hot : ?
Not : @The Dunph

[quote=“mickee321, post: 873699, member: 367”]posters who probably worked for Enron*

cold @mickee321[/USER] @[USER=286]Lazarus[/quote]

Don’t leave out @dancarter and his pyramid property bets back in the day

Posters who will have profitable horseracing betting thread by end of April*

Hot -@Fenwaypark , @Mac

*2014 (hopefully)

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 873691, member: 1533”]London and Manchester gets him to lukewarm!?

Hot: @balbec[/quote]
Very kind Glas. I have to go to Scotland next week to solve some problems. Hope the natives are civilised.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 873704, member: 1052”]I am the most authentic poster on here.

Some people are just using this thread to service a few old grudges with me which is pretty sad and pathetic.[/quote]

Someone who is authentic doesn’t change their username, mate

We all go through barren spells mate. As a Cobh man who worked on the oil rigs in the middle east before setting in Israel I thought you’d appreciate this more than most?

Mac,
If you where familiar with Cobh, you would appreciate what an easy decision this was.

That is false and I am the proof that what you just said is false.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 873717, member: 276”]Mac,
If you where familiar with Cobh, you would appreciate what an easy decision this was.[/quote]

I know Cobh well enough. The only time it looks well is when you’re in Aghada looking across the bay. They should market it that way.

Evidence please mate