The family unit will be saved by this agenda

I hope certain posters won’t be needing a blood transfusion any time soon — they could have the gay pumped into em.

1 Like

Is there a way we can find out where our blood is coming from? Surely we have a right to know? This is a very unsettling turn of events.

Like what @Tassotti got on the park bench?

Are heterosexuals now against the sanctity of marriage?

they should have been executed

Jesus, they put the poor auld lad through an awful ordeal. Selfish cunts, I hope he’s alright after it all.

Why? because they’re lesbian lol. Backward as you get

I see these gays and crossovers are back out on the streets of our capital again this weekend.

Why?

1 Like

It genuinely is to piss off shaved apes like yourself, 100%

1 Like

I doubt it kid.

Anyone else with the lowdown here?

Yes.

It’s called pride, they do it because they can. There was a time when apes like you weren’t anachronistic like now and they’d have been locked up or beaten up for making any public statement,
So now they do this to ram it up your holes and the greater your seethe the happier they are.

blokes walking around in white briefs are really making a statement alright

5 Likes

its disgusting

1 Like

So they wanted to be classified as normal and cried their little pink hearts out when they got that but now they still want their funny little day to celebrate them being ‘special’?

5 Likes

:grinning:

They are gas these gay’s and half gays. Looks like after all the little bitch tantrums because they didn’t like being treated as different to us that they now miss being different.
You literally couldn’t make it up.

4 Likes

banging the arse off each other in a portaloo, some statement alright , “gay pride” my arse

2 Likes