The family unit will be saved by this agenda

Rocko, stick up a poll there, please.

I’m undecided, so can two opposing forumite views ( Totti and Farmer) put forth their case…

Yay…

Gay

Yay-no brainer. I have yet to ever hear an intelligent argument for nay.

Yay so we can focus on trying to sort out this basket case of country rather than these side issues
If two people get married it doesn’t matter a flying fuck to anyone else

Yay.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 754837, member: 168”]

I’m undecided, so can two opposing forumite views ( Totti and Farmer) put forth their case…[/quote]

If Totti & Farmer want to get married its fine by me.

Yay.

But should they get the same tax breaks that married couples get that are there to encourage them to have children?

1 Like

No.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 754859, member: 1533”]Yay.

But should they get the same tax breaks that married couples get that are there to encourage them to have children?[/quote]
Why would you be encouraging people to have children?

Not me personally, but the government are. Many reasons why I’m sure.

I’m leaning towards nay.

Some weirdo on Prime Time tonight kept telling us that he’s a scientist to back up his arguments against gay marriage.

Poll added. Can ye plebs not add polls or did you just forget?

[quote=“Wristy, post: 754848, member: 1156”]Yay so we can focus on trying to sort out this basket case of country rather than these side issues
If two people get married it doesn’t matter a flying fuck to anyone else[/quote]

+1. That’s pretty much my feeling on it too.

[ATTACH=full]612[/ATTACH]

I believe in gay marriage. My wife’s balls are now legally mine.

Can you do so on the app? It is the only way I access the forum these days. In fact, I have moved the icon to my main screen

Was he a climate change denier?

No you can’t. Good point. But I’m delighted with the move to your main screen. That’s smashing news for the forum.