The family unit will be saved by this agenda

Sounds like the Labour party conference

2 Likes

Documentary about adoption on tg4 right now. Presented by Evan nì Chuileann, who was adopted.

really? She doesn’t look Romanian…

Serious growth here. Twice now you didn’t use the word fanny

I reserve it for gimps who cry about an underage game of football they played 25 years ago.

No. You don’t. You use it reactionally when you are lost

I use it with one freak.

3 times now. #gochocko

it’s great that you’re hanging on my every word… I do have that affect on people.

This is good, if a bit depressing.*

*the documentary, not the above shenanigans.

Serious growth on display here. You are becoming the man you always wanted to be, keep it up brah

Yeah it’s a good doc. TG4 are top class. Most of what I watch these days is on TG4 actually. I think the fact that it’s done in Irish adds to the poignancy. The lad Joe I think from Haddington Road who moved West when he was 7 is quite a sad story. To this day he is minding his adopted father who’s wife passed away soon after Joe was adopted as if a nod to his adopted father’s love for him and a returning of the favour if you will.

1 Like

This woman Delores is a legend.

1 Like

That was a decent doc to be fair

Did Evan go dogging in it?

No . That said I missed the first 10 minutes

Heart breaking stuff in parts. Though Evanne was quite good in it.

Ya. The whole thing is still very fucked up . I heard of a very sad case lately concerning a neighbour’s relation .

There is a conflict between mother’s rights and child’s . Very difficult .

I know a little bit about the area and a couple of people involved with making that doc. From what I understand there’s a brick wall around constitutional rights. A referendum is the only way out of that.

1 Like

I’d hold off with the garden shears lads