The Fitbit Thread

They do fuck all.

deary me

Ah jaysus.

I think they’re for fat birds who try to justify eating cake at work by claiming they’ve clocked up so many steps already (steps accumulated from walking to and from the fridge constantly with subsequent trips to bathroom)

2 Likes

Is it just a step counter so?

It’s a joke.

if your life is overcomplicated they can simplify some aspects of your lifestyle management

1 Like

I think this could change my life in ways I never thought possible.

Are you looking for something to measure the strain on your back and your heart from lugging vending machines out of the van all day?

I’ve perfected the art of reversing the Berlingo at speed with the doors open so when I stop it just flies out into position.

3 Likes

I’m fucking flying lads. Quite a sedentary day yesterday but hit the 10000 steps when walking Mrs J home from the pub last night just before 12. The fact that I fell out of the pub a few hotels later and walked home meant I’d the back of today’s target broken before I even woke up.

It’d make you realise that people walk fuck all. Yesterday was a very lazy day with fuck all activity for me and I hit 10,000 steps. I’m bamboozled by how fuckers could only be walking 3 or 4 thousand steps in their average day.

Easy enough.

Drive to work
Sit in an office all day
Maybe go to the shop and do a few hundred steps
Couple of toilet breaks
Drive home

I got up to 20k average a day last year, lots of runs jacked it right up but I was easily doing 15k a day anyway. Not bothering with a car daily is a big one.

Not using the car for short journeys makes a huge difference.

Cunt of a thing that it doesn’t record cycling. Did two cycles today but I’m stuck here on 7500 steps.

That cos there are no steps when you cycle Fagsn.

Imagine if this thingy was in operation the night you ran from the steering wheel .

4 Likes

This thing analyzes your sleep!!! Fucking hell. It’s an area I really have to work on though. Averaging 5 hours 44 mins a night so far this week.

You lucky bastard.

Chin up fella. If you save up some of the allowance Princess gives you for delivering her flyers then you can buy yourself one.

What’s your heart rate?