The GAA Infrastructure Thread

How much is the debt? And who has banked it. Take your time

Whats the other one? Take your time

It’s Munster Rugby mate

1 Like

Very difficult things to get. I know, as I’ve tried. Thurles was even for club matches, not to mind a big championship match.

Again, this is not a true statement. Virtually impossible to get a pass, unless you’re in the know.

Not true but “ virtually “ impossible to get passes?

You’re like my old English teacher. If you can’t win an argument, then try to confuse them.

Mate, you stated my comment as not true and said they were virtually impossible to get?

Recent history does seem to give the impression you’re easily confused but who am I am to comment apparently.

Dublin’s a proper city mate

You’re like my old Football coach. If you can’t win the game, then insult them and start a fight.

The GAA has flourished throughout the country because it has great visionaries like Frank. (That and they know the local minister will see them right in the end).
Fuck sake the government were throwing money at it to make sure it was fit to host a rugby tournament that we would never get. Frank saw the gap and went for it.

It is far and away my favourite stadium.

You claimed it virtually impossible to obtain passes for patrons to park at Venues.
That is a lie.

Listen, There is only about 50 spaces at the Clare end of the Gaelic Grounds, not many more at the back of the O’Riain stand in Thurles. These are all taken up by players, coaches, hangers on and GAA officials. Stand there some day before a match and see the who’s who of Munster GAA walking in. There is one or two disability passes available for small games if you’re in the know.

I even had a pass for Nowlan Park one day, got there and was turned away as the car park at the Hebron Road end was full. So even if you have a pass, you’re not guaranteed a place.

The GAA are bottom of the league when catering for the disabled. OAP’s and juveniles can go in free or reduced price. Disabled people must pay full price. Is this right?

I repeat, It’s virtually impossible to get a pass, unless you’re in the know.

Waffle.

So you got up to Nolan Park with the Pass though?

Yea, the Guards will let you through, but we couldn’t get in the gate. There were spaces there alright, but “they’re reserved for officials”, sorry!

Getting to the ground means nothing, if there is nowhere to park, which there isn’t - ever.

Go in plenty of time in future & there might be a space left. An entire car park was full by the time you rocked up ffs.

That’s right. The only match I have ever managed to get a disability pass for was a Harty Cup match in Thurles.

Fair play to you. You are still wrong to describe it as accessible.

It is accessible mate. To say otherwise is stupid.

You are the only one that says so and everyone else disagrees with you. You are stupid.