The GAA Infrastructure Thread

They should be lobbying the government on a daily basis.

You could sit in a pub and watch a game but could not stand on a bank in the open air and watch a game.

It was complete nonsense.

Pause and think about what you say for a second.

Lobby on a daily basis? In the teeth of a crisis? I know some lads on here think endless repeating of the same shite over and over again is a great way to win an argument, but it isn’t.

The GAA is very good at getting support from the government.

When vaccines take effect we will see what happens with spectators at sports events.

1 Like

What the gaa should do is announce no games until it’s members are allowed attend again at our door venues.

That’ll quickly put the cat amongst the pigeons. Rtes phone lines would collapse with the amount of calls from people giving out.

There would be crowds back in jig time but instead the gaa bow to the governments horse shit.

1 Like

You could sit in a pub and watch a game last year but couldn’t stand in the open air and watch one live.

This has nothing to do with vaccines working or not. It’s complete bullshit.

Pork?

I’m glad you’re nowhere near a GAA club

1 Like

Our local minors are being told Friday that basically they’re back in action within 2 week’s
Zoom call involving the whole lot and that’s the gist of it I’m told

1 Like

Yesterday the public had completely lost interest in the GGA. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

GAA is needed more than any other sport especially locally,out local club plays a huge part in our local kids lives

The gaa leagues I said.

He’s not gas.

Roles , unless you’re talking about Jeeves.

3 Likes

UK adult GAA all clear as of march 29.
I wonder how an aif would look at twickers.

2 Likes

Oh for a “well clamped” emoji !

The government dont run this country anymore.
NPHET do. And youd get further trying to lobby my pet dog to open it up thzn you would with them.lads at the moment.

Shur that lad hasn’t a notion

Surely the sports played more are more important?

I may be wrong here but unless we dont get going until.the arse end of the year again, I dont think inter county teams will agree to go straight into a championship scenario without some kind of a minor/pre season competition

The league will be run over 5 weekends, with 4 groups of three teams. 2 games each, semi-finals and final. Championship to start in mid-late June.

3 Likes

Hough End is great in August