The Galway Criticism Thread

2 Likes

It’s a hell of a town

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxgdBcYvJUM

I witnessed a busker chasing down the street after a revelling 20 something year old with his guitar held over his shoulder and his two hands gripping the neck last night on Shop Street.

1 Like

That’s impressive.

The state of the young women out last night as well was disgraceful. They were wearing next to nothing, the youth of today have no morals or self respect. There are no demure beauties about anymore, just a bunch of vain idiots putting themselves on the shop window in a crass and salacious manner. They are effectively prostitutes, prostitutes sell their body for money, these type of girls sell their self-respect and dignity for vanity.

Some may say that sounds prudish, I don’t think it is. It’s just about self-respect.

Their male counterparts are as bad with their shit beards and terrible fashion sense.

4 Likes

1 Like

We can’t all be like you, Dan.

Some of us are just not into having gay sex with co-workers in bank vaults.

1 Like

This lad freaked the shit out of the kids

9 Likes

Did you ask @nembo_kid’s permission before posting a pic of him up here?

3 Likes

Skeletor scrubbed up well for the parade.

1 Like

About 50 utter roasters aged circa 18-20 have just walked down my street. All dressed in cheap suits, some with cheap Michael Healy-Rae-style caps on, most walking in an ungainly style like characters from a Patrick Kavanagh poem. Most of them are shouting incomprehensibly, some in an already obvious state of drunkenness, all drinking one of their large stashes of Foster’s/Bavaria/Molson/Druid’s* cans they are lugging with them, and/or slugging from bottles of Buckfast.

This, I believe, may be connected to something called “Galway Student Race Day”. Last year on the October Bank Holiday, unaware of the existence of said event, I went for a walk into town after nightfall and came across Syrian warzone-like scenes that made the carry on in late July/early August look like an East Anglian village fete.

*None were drinking Tuborg, the cunts.

2 Likes

I hope the cunts didn’t give you any hassle, Sid

1 Like

The women in Galway are dog rough … they swamp pints like men and then fall around shop street as a result… they are usually falling over their men who are rolling on the ground.

Galway attracts the very dregs of society, @Sidney. Only lazy degenerate goodfornothings move to Galway. You should have known this before you moved to Gal… hang on…

1 Like

I had two hubcaps stolen from my car while parked in Galway last week. It’s 2016 FFS - I doubt there are many other places in the developed world where stealing hubcaps is still practised

2 Likes

Where were you parked?

Car park by black box theatre

Everyone in Galway drives a car with alloys, what kind of a shitcan of a car do you drive with hubcaps? It’s 2016 FFS.

7 Likes

Thats a clamping right there