The Galway Criticism Thread

Can @maroonandwhite account for his movements? He hates Dubs. Especially Dubs with Dublin accents.

They moust bring their gang shit over here so. Theres more Dubs out in Galway at the weekends these days than Galwegiens

1 Like

Christ a blind man could read between the lines from that article. A mouthy dub sent packing. Quelle surprise wotsit

Glorifying assault on somebody because they’re from Dublin. Classy.

It was his brother wot done it allegedly pal

Confirmed

What’ll @Cheasty say now. I’d expect a full apology to all Galwegians.

If the assault on Barry Keoghan did turn out to be committed by his brother it would be very embarrassing for @maroonandwhite. Cheering on an alleged assault by a Dublin person after furiously claiming to despise such carry on would be the purest hypocrisy.

Why can’t these Dublin gurriers keep their family feuds at home and not be tarnishing the reputation of our wonderful city.

1 Like
1 Like

Michael Van Gerwan threw a schnakey dig there. And then took two schnakey digs.

Most upsetting thing was the big girl’s flesh coloured leggings.

2 Likes

It was horrific

Top-class City of Culture entertainment

The cowardly attempted kick to the head from the little fucker at the end.

1 Like

What the fuck was that?
Then the umpa lumpa appearing at the end is trippy shit

2 Likes

WTF have I just watched?

Fair play to the lad in the blue jacket at the end for knowing his recovery position. The munchkin with the peach leggings trying to lift him up by his head. :laughing:

“the referee is after knocking him out”

1 Like

In fairness, the referee did his best. Fat yob bully got what he deserved

The lad flying in with the snakey kick at the end, misses and lands on his arse. Class :joy:

The big lad got a few nice slaps in and had a chance to walk away a few times. Clinical from the supposed hold me back man.