The @gilgamboa "my wife is a nurse" thread

Delete that ffs.

Nice post for this and converted the old post to a nice post too as it had been stuck on 7. Brilliant stuff. Thanks @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

Ouch

Still rattled though

1 Like

Welcome back mate. How is the growing lettuce on south facing sills campaign coming along?

4 Likes

Do fellas life partners know that they post on TFK?
@gilgamboa does your wife know she has a thread dedicated to her? Iā€™m sure she would be flattered.

After a limerick game in 2018 I was standing in a bar I think it was Waterford at home. I wouldnā€™t have the greatest reach on me and was on my tippy toes stretching out to grab my drink. As I peered down at the fella slightly to the front off me wasnā€™t he logged in here replying away to a post of mine on here.

1 Like

A poster infamously once introduced his good lady to some posters here at a wedding before by explaining that they were his ā€˜friends from the internetā€™

1 Like

Ah here :joy:

No way! Who was that?

@Garda_Sean_Horgan ? Or did he have the usernames on the table plan

Itā€™s only been a few weeks mate. Ours are just sprouting.

The poster themselves can come forward if they wish.

Iā€™m also reminded of a Friday evening that Mrs Mac and I were having a few drinks outside Kehoes on Sth Anne St. There was a lad standing beside me who looked a bit Turkish and the 2 of us had that look where we half recognised each other but could recall from where. A tubby balding lad bumbled over beside him and all of a sudden it made sense. Mrs Mac had gone to the toilet and when she came back sure I was chatting to @Rocko and @Bandage. I introduced her to them as lads I knew who posted on the same forum I did who were big into GAA (!).

I think we chatted about nothing in particular to keep some sense of normality about it and Mrs Mac didnā€™t think it was too odd. Things took a turn though when Mrs @Rocko arrived and got introduced to us. When after 5 minutes she had asked me if Iā€™d won Idiot of the Month before and was asking @bandage how his trip to Wrestlemania went I knew it was time to scarper asap :sweat_smile:

33 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And mrs mac still married you.

Tis a mystery alright

Got to be @Fran?

2 Likes

I wonder is there a female version of tfk where girls argue all day over the merits of different hair straighteners.

1 Like

:smile:

Jesus do I even need to say it to this post?

1 Like