The Glastonbury Thread

All da cool kidz are out tonight :roll_eyes:

Chris Martin is an even more obnoxious frontman than Bono, a tough title to win.

edit: worse even than Geldoff, naming his kids “Apple and Moses” ffs. What the fuck is wrong with these cunts, inflicting themselves on kids

2 Likes

Not RIP the last three times Coldplay have headlined Glastonbury??

Not fully but there was loads of anger each time…I was there for one of those years and checked them out… A load of shite…add Adele… Good luck.

Chris Martin is a fair wanker all the same.

1 Like

Adele was a waste of (a lot of) space tbf. Coldplay put on a good show, that’s what it’s all about on the main stage these days. With the BBC on board they have to sell it from their end too. A lot of lads on here thinking they’re real cool and rowing in behind others who, to their credit, you’d have respect for their opinions.

How many times have you been lads?

I my own case never. I tried to get tickets multiple times but I’m giving up now. It would sicken my shit to be in the same field as Coldplay and Adele.

I think the Glastonbury you once dreamt of is long gone. You could say it might be worth it for the “experience”, but given the experience now revolves around the likes of Coldplay and Adele, you might be as well off giving it a miss.

Twice.

It’s a little tradition of mine to get up early on the second Sunday of October every year to log onto the Glastonbury tickets website click refresh for 25 minutes without ever getting onto the site, then read the tweet that says the tickets sold out in 20 minutes. Then I have a cup of tea and go back to bed. I continued that tradition this year.

4 Likes

Do you want me to ask about? I’ve never tried before but there’s a couple of people I know might be able to help.

You nearly always get tickets in the second round …

No thanks.

Just enjoying the process?

I don’t want to put anyone to any trouble.

Flatty fairly called Fagans bluff here

6 Likes

Its a lovely little tradition Flatty has

I’m sure Flatty meant well and would be aghast to see his genuine offer misinterpreted by you in this manner.

It’d only be asking. I never tried before but my cousin is in that sort of industry so he may be able to help. Alternatively, I know a lad with some bolt cutters.