The Glorious 12th of July

Unfortunately this new UTV Ireland channel means I can no longer receive the proper Ulster version of UTV, which, given that I also missed BBC’s highlights, is very unfortunate. This is the second year in a row now that I’ve missed all coverage of the big day, which I’m angry at myself for.

Rounding off the day by driving over a kid.

1 Like

WTF??

Culture.

3 Likes

:smiley:

:sunglasses:

Is that William Wallace?

4 Likes

This orange bastard has been charged with attempted murder after driving over the young girl.

She has a broken pelvis, ankle and collarbone.

But she was protesting against their culture, pal. What did she expect would happen??

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be horrified to see the car that this loon was driving was a Nissan Leaf.

She hasn’t a bad backside to be fair.

1 Like

She’s only 16 ffs sake.

What? Are Nissan Leafs that old?? @carryharry??

1 Like

She’s legal so.

That’s disappointing. There was a very good feature on the BBC about the various bands and the work they do throughout the year. We’re used to them entertaining us on the twelfth but a lot of people don’t appreciate their services to the community in various other guises throughout the year.

No coverage from Fivemiletown so still none the wiser as to who won the ‘Sash Dash’.

So lad called G. Adams won it and a lad called M. McGuinness was second.

Plenty of coverage given to the bumper cars that were the scene of such much joy in Belfast.

Fair play to the NI tourist board. Their new advert really captures the essence of are wee cuntry.

Posted by LAD on Wednesday, 15 July 2015