The Glorious 12th of July

Hard to believe its almost upon us again. Today is the big day out in Rossnowlagh for the brethern.

https://youtu.be/XckDlD0OM8s

4 Likes

Usual highlights package of the cultural celebrations on BBC 2 at 10.50 tonight.

Will they be showing the lads burning down houses and the Ivory Coast flag?

Happy birthday from tfk to Brian Cody.
The great man and fotf is 62 years young today.
ā€¦and many mooooorrrrreeeee

Hey Piles

If I was you Iā€™d pen a strongly worded letter to the SINDO. Not a mention on the second last page of celebrity birthdays this week

Was he not in there? That is outrageous. Iā€™m seething here.
Iā€™m never letting a copy of that rag fly in through the window and land wide open in front of me, ever again.

4 Likes

Itā€™s all Niamh Horans fault

Good to see one of Northern Irelandā€™s foremost football coaches David Jeffrey enjoying the big day out. David is a longstanding member of the Orange Order.

Weird that you know his dob

ā€œLess formal wearā€ in the parades today.

The Orange Order is going all metrosexual.

Some of these lads look like theyā€™re impersonating pilots. I think I saw Paul Kelly in the middle of them there. No doubt marching today to console himself after his recent travails.

A young lad in a Pogba 10 Juventus jersey playing in the Convoy pipe band in Donegal.

Insidious Catholic influence.

How appropriate that the traffic lights didnā€™t turn to green as we saw a clip of the Belfast parade pass through a junction.

Shocking to learn that some of the brethren are playing Brian Boru Irish pipes.

I donā€™t. I read the celeb birthdays at the back of mass every Sunday in the SINDO and his name wasnā€™t there

This feature on the making of a flute is like a Protestant version of RTEā€™s hands.

Are you saying Paul Pogba is a Catholic? When did he convert?

I donā€™t know what religion Pogba is but he plays for an Italian team and that means the insidious influence of Rome.

Heā€™s a Muslim so I doubt influenced much by popery.