The Glorious Return of The Wild Colonial Bhoy to Ireland

The best of luck to @The Wild Colonial Bhoy and his family on their return to Ireland. It really is a sign that things have picked up big time in Ireland that we are able to attract bright, talented young men like him back to these shores.

cheers mate

any tips for nerves when flying air malaysia?

[QUOTE=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 932035, member: 80”]cheers mate

any tips for nerves when flying air malaysia?[/QUOTE]

You’ll be fine. Better chance of getting hit by lightning. If i were in your shoes i’d be concerned too flying with them, i’d recommend getting utterly shit faced drunk before and during the flight.

Welcome home in advance TASE :clap:

[QUOTE=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 932035, member: 80”]cheers mate

any tips for nerves when flying air malaysia?[/QUOTE]

I’d say the kids will keep you preoccupied on the flight, are you stopping over or doing it all in one go

[QUOTE=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 931995, member: 80”]KP,as a Queenslander yourself it must have been hard leaving, i think it will be hard for everyone to adjust back to Ireland, Brisbane is such a great city, the weather is so good and its such a good lifestyle, my eldest girl still cant get her head around the fact that its not sunny everyday in Ireland

If the dollar dropped & house prices fell Id sell up at home & move over here & live like a king[/QUOTE]
It will drop like a stone. Things are getting shaky over here. I’ve been working on a Reno here for a real estate agent and he said the banks are starting to refuse loans and they are starting to look for big loans to come in.

flying home by myself mate as my eldest is going to finish the school term

I think Im going to buy a bong & be stoned for 2 months until they come home

[QUOTE=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 932133, member: 80”]flying home by myself mate as my eldest is going to finish the school term

I think Im going to buy a bong & be stoned for 2 months until they come home[/QUOTE]
Welcome home, mate-looking forward to interacting with you at a more civilised time of the day.

[QUOTE=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 932133, member: 80”]flying home by myself mate as my eldest is going to finish the school term

I think Im going to buy a bong & be stoned for 2 months until they come home[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap:

We need to sit down in person & flesh this idea out further, but count me in regardless :clap:

Id say GNIB are waiting with bated breath

fuck off britboy

Ill batter you all the way to meath you child snatching deportee cunt

When TWCB returns, he and I are going to go look for @artfoley[/USER] and [USER=244]@gola and we’re going to kick the living shit out of them.

As i said before ill smash your skull with a hammer

I’d look like you then.

huzzah

:clap::clap:

A massive improvement on your current features

[QUOTE=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 932231, member: 80”]huzzah

:clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

Let me know when your dart is due to arrive in dun laoghaire and ill kick ye all the way back to fingal

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 932232, member: 179”]A massive improvement on your current features

Let me know when your dart is due to arrive in dun laoghaire and ill kick ye all the way back to fingal[/QUOTE]

what are you on about Britboy? dart ?dun laoghaire?

When you and the other mongtard are supposedly gonna come and get me and @gola. Fucked if im going to the northside to dish out a beating on you two twats