The Glorious Return of The Wild Colonial Bhoy to Ireland

Not long now mate :clap::clap:

A nation holds its breath.

great to see the bond between and my bessiers is as strong as ever

:clap: The recession is over

:pint:

The last person @Ebeneezer Goode helped to shoulder carry into Fowlers was Darragh O’Brien when he was elected to Dáil Éireann*

No doubt he’ll do the same for TWCB.

This was done much to @croppy[/USER] and [USER=25]@Raymond Crotty’s disgust I recall.

When is this happening?

I’m hearing in the next 2 weeks

Is the fixie packed?

Huzzah!

back early May provided my Air Malaysia flight doesnt go missing:(:frowning:

should I shave my beard? should I lose my Queensland accent bro?

A triumphant return to these shores.

Queenslands loss pal. Roll the carpet.

Can’t wait.

KP,as a Queenslander yourself it must have been hard leaving, i think it will be hard for everyone to adjust back to Ireland, Brisbane is such a great city, the weather is so good and its such a good lifestyle, my eldest girl still cant get her head around the fact that its not sunny everyday in Ireland

If the dollar dropped & house prices fell Id sell up at home & move over here & live like a king

Safe travels twcb…ya auld bastard :slight_smile:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

cat got your tongue monkey allen?

[QUOTE=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 931995, member: 80”]KP,as a Queenslander yourself it must have been hard leaving, i think it will be hard for everyone to adjust back to Ireland, Brisbane is such a great city, the weather is so good and its such a good lifestyle, my eldest girl still cant get her head around the fact that its not sunny everyday in Ireland

If the dollar dropped & house prices fell Id sell up at home & move over here & live like a king[/QUOTE]

How long have you been there?

Yes it was difficult to leave in some ways but I was glad to get out too… it was a very different time in my life and I had enough of the constant drinking and partying that was part of the group I was in.

However I miss the weather, I miss being smarter than your average aussie, I miss the facilities and variety of outdoor activities. I actually made some great friends with a few neighbours in Sherwood at the time, salt of the earth Queenslanders… Great times.

As you well know Ireland is a bit of cunt hole… but it has its postives too and overall those positives make it worth it.

Best of luck, your kids will have benefited from the experience.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 932017, member: 686”]How long have you been there?

Yes it was difficult to leave in some ways but I was glad to get out too… it was a very different time in my life and I had enough of the constant drinking and partying that was part of the group I was in.

However I miss the weather, I miss being smarter than your average aussie, I miss the facilities and variety of outdoor activities. I actually made some great friends with a few neighbours in Sherwood at the time, salt of the earth Queenslanders… Great times.

As you well know Ireland is a bit of cunt hole… but it has its postives too and overall those positives make it worth it.

Best of luck, your kids will have benefited from the experience.[/QUOTE]

2 years mate,

Sherwood & Graceville are such great suburbs mate,id defo live in a Graceville Queenslander if I came back

cat got your tongue monkey allen?[/QUOTE]
Monkey Allen??