The Good Luck With Everything Brendan Rodgers Thread

I love the way you put effort into taking every picture at a bollox of an angle to make it difficult for TFKer to read. Pure bad mind. :clap:

The tilted pictures are to reflect Brendan’s favoured formation. Nothing is linear.

Brendan figured Pep out and he hasn’t recovered since :clap:

Brendan Rodgers:

It is right to give Him thanks and praise.

@Rocko, can we get a Brendan one arm swinging up into the air smiley to replace the outdated :ronnyroar: ?

2 Likes

Bumped for @Rocko.

Brendan was asked at his press conference just now about his voice cracking and getting a lump in his throat when he was speaking to the supporters outside Celtic Park on Sunday night.

He said he became emotional when people he loved and who loved Celtic and who are not alive anymore suddenly came into his mind.

A beautiful, empathetic man. A wonderful human being. Having Celtic in his heart and treating people properly will see him deliver great things for the football club.

I wish him continuing success and good luck with everything he does.

4 Likes

Who could resist Mr.Rodgers charm? what a leader of men

1 Like

To think @mickee321 and Eamon Sweeney said he was a Fulham reject when he scored the hat-trick against Sevco in September. :laughing:

How long do you realistically think he will stay at Celtic? Will the Celtic board allow him to invest at all?

he is a Fulham reject…

@Bandage @thedancingbaby and other scottish forum members
can you give me your thoughts on Ian Cathro the new Hearts boss? no football playing experience whatsoever and seems like a very intense individual

Doesn’t strike me as a great man manager

Read the article - he definitely isn’t.

yeah
i think he worked as an assistant to Steve Maclaran and maybe even Benitez at one stage
its an interesting departure in that football coaching may now be a job that one can almost learn without any playing experience

i could never figure out why in the UK a “manager” coached the team,

He was still working with Newcastle up until he got this job. Was no.2 under McClaren but was further down the pecking order under Benitez. There must be something about him though as he was the only existing staff member kept on when Rafa got the job

Is soccer now pulluted with over educated gurus now too ???

1 Like

relative to you-yes

1 Like

Go away and play with your advent calendar.

1 Like

What a terrific guy. :clap:

1 Like

What a first class gentleman.

1 Like