The Good Luck With Everything Brendan Rodgers Thread

:lol:

Set the bar nice and low and you won’t be disappointed.

Brendans mission of destroying LFC is off to a fine start :clap:

Get out of here you!

The Reds were hammered 3-0 by lowly WBA yesterday. :lol:

Lowly?! :lol:

West Brom are 3rd or 4th in the league, pal. Nicely tucked in behind Swansea and Fulham.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lowly west bromwich indeed

Brendan may well be asking himself the words of Johnny Logan’s sole songwriting winner in Eurovision. Why me? I hope the Carnlough man has The Voice necessary to make the players listen to his footballing philosophy.

Ah It’s great to see all the well wishers here. No doubt he is gonna need time, but Brendan will do a job.

[quote=“Rintintin, post: 704133”]

Sorry mate, I’m sure Brendan will secure the top half finish Liverpool fans crave.[/quote]

Looks like I jumped the gun on this one . I’m sure Brendan can manage to avoid the drop.

Oh he’ll do a job alright, just not sure what sort of job that will be.

Sack him:)

The most ridiculous penos i ever saw.

neil Lennon breathes a sigh of relief and cuts the security around his bins as the obsessive moves south.

no wonder liverpool bombed at the weekend with the distraction of discovering a fat lad in purple staring vacantly across the street at him every morning as he leaves the house

A fantastic open ans honest interview with the great man about his time, and more importantly for the tactical nerds here, he talks about his philosophy ans the system he is trying to introduce.

What a great man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyGdHRER9aU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jINu-ZucO8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Will he get longer than Hodgson d’ya reckon?

Yes.

Lucas has been a big blow to him and of course the less said about strikers the better,but the one thing he has to do to move the team forward is put Gerrard on the bench.

But I think he will be given two seasons at least . He is trying to change the whole club around, and It’s going to be a bumpy ride at times but I like the man and I think he will succeed.

Will be interesting to see if he can keep the dressing room on side, some powerful characters in there who could make him or break him. I personally like the guy and hope he’s given time.

What a fucking post :clap::clap::clap:

[QUOTE=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 704148, member: 161”]:lol: :lol: :lol:

lowly west bromwich indeed[/QUOTE]

Cat got your tongue, mate?

Beautiful sentiments then and now.