The Good Luck With Everything Brendan Rodgers Thread

Liverpool defense of racists and the fact they robbed their own dead supporters will always be hated world wide. It’s also so funny winding up Liverpool fans.

Man Utd are and always have been obsessed with Liverpool… even when they were relevant they spent every game singing about scousers…it’s weird but not unusual.

It may be funny to you because your team is doing well

But our team is struggling

This hurts our feelings

I’m struggling to hold back tears here when I think of how badly Liverpool are doing at the moment

Please, have a heart, dont goad us

How many league titles have ye won this decade out of curiosity ?

How many net spend championships do Man Utd have?

Please don’t goad me

I think I want to cry

Liverpool is a small, unsuccessful club

We know that, you know that

We’re nothing

United are everything, the best team in the world

Didn’t you advance against your deadly local Rochdale last week?

Are those local bragging rights not enough?

I ask you

With that proud youth academy tradition, I’d say it’s something like 80 in a row

Delighted to see that Brendan has signed a new contract at Leicester :brendan:

2 Likes

Not surprised Brendan has swerved the Arsenal job as it requires a man of “character” to take that it on.

:brendan:
:brendanback:

The very best of luck and good health to Brendan. Thankfully it does sound like he’s over the worst of the Coronavirus.

He needs to be right for his champions league campaign with Leicester next season

Showed great character

B-Rod has Leicester tipping along nicely again this season. A couple of big scalps this season already

What they win by?

1-0 away to the Arsenal

1 Like

Fraudeta

This will cut a lot of the ISFCCSC to the core

“Because I’m a British manager, we probably got lucky,” Rodgers told reporters. “That is the way it works for British managers in these games.

3 Likes

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

You would want your head examined to support the likes of celtic