The great PJ McManus

JP sends out white envelopes with a cheque to GAA clubs
Christy ensures these envelopes with white powder going to all clubs

To be fair to Christy, he actually provides products that people want - unlike Mr. McManus.

1 Like

Our local club are in fact delighted with this unexpected windfall courtesy of Mr.and Mrs. McManus. God bless the giving hand and may yis’ never want and all the normal platitudes.
In the spirit of goodwill I have personally directed a local solicitor who’s a club official to cordially invite the McManus family to our annual dinner dance in December where it might be a nice gesture to have the great man present an award or two and say a few words.

As you may note we’re experienced hereabouts in accepting windfalls. Last year we invited Michel Barnier but he had another engagement ( I don’t believe it for a minute).

CCTV @Batt_the_Ladd.

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

I’m surprised the LGFA and Camogie havent been out moaning yet.

The GPA got nothing

The Limerick players have been told to share the 80K a man they got into the GPA pot.

2 Likes

A dope writing crap throwing mud at jp.

2 Likes

The bitterness towards JP is extraordinary. A generous man who’s looked after thousands of misfortunates and then you’ve whingey cunts complaining because he’s good at tax planning.

5 Likes

If everyone was as good at tax planning as JP there’d be no hospitals, food stamps or free houses for useless cunts like @Sidney or your one with 9 kids hanging out in a garda station. Is that what you’re advocating?

11 Likes

Headshot

That’s not true.

But carry on.

Long live JP, man of the people.

Why is it not true?

Because the great unwashed couldn’t afford to live like JP.

Hail hail JP.

The Oirish never really lost the Teach MĂłr inadequacy. Tugging the forelock at JP in Limerick or Quinn in Cavan. Genuflecting at their perceived betters.

6 Likes

Very easy buy a mick

2 Likes

If everyone was as good at tax planning as JP they could afford to buy their own food and houses

I think you are missing the point brains.

JP McManus is the epitome of a miserable Irish begrudger.

Begrudgery that he might pay tax to go towards Ireland’s health and education systems or to fund social housing.

A horrible, mean begrudger.

3 Likes