The great PJ McManus

The same reason you moved to Limerick, to better his financial situation.

3 Likes

Baking I believe.

He is only into dough

Iā€™m helping the poor misfortunes in Limerick, because Iā€™m a caring and kind individual.

Is there reduced tax rates in Limerick if you move from Galway?

1 Like

Youā€™re a economic migrant.

No. But thereā€™s workā€¦ And pubs that allow lads to read books.

My main economic interests are in Galway pal. You went to Cork to wax fannies because you couldnā€™t get a job in Limerick. Does that make you an economic migrant?

4 Likes

If your company sets up out the road in Shannon there is

I wax fannies for pleasure, not money.

Shannon is in County Clare. Iā€™m no expert on taxation matters and iā€™ll defer to the numerous chartered accountants here but are those rates out in Shannon not reduced corporation tax rates for companies? Thereā€™s not reduced income tax rates for working in Shannon?

Simple fact of the matter is that JP only needs an Internet connection to conduct his business. Fair enough he wouldnā€™t get that in Limerick but Cork, Galway, Waterford or Dublin would have been grand. He fucked off so he could pay no tax.

1 Like

What his line of business? Playing backgammon for money?

Not sure if itā€™s his main source of income, but he seems to be doing all right out of it.

He does business and makes lots of money from it.

2 Likes

So whoā€™s money is this lad supposedly laundering?Kinehans Al Queada Russian Mafia?

Yes but we own half of Clare.
The numerous chartered accountants on here will tell you that if you a minion you pay tax. If you are a kingā€¦Well if you can afford it theres a way

Finding out when Central American governments will be devaluing their currency.

1 Like

Import/Export

1 Like

So does Christy Kinahan.

1 Like

Ya but Christy Kinahan doesnā€™t have the same PR nous