The great PJ McManus

Cregan, Spike and who is the fat lad on the right? Cregan is just another FF stooge and Spike is a monumental cunt. Haven’t a clue who the fat lad is but Limerick is full of souptakers. Thank Christ the Sunday Game didn’t have the cunts on tonight.

That is Ned

The roar when Deccie Hannon mentioned him from the steps was wonderful,
Begrudgers get fucked, JP is loved by his own people, that’s good enough for me

3 Likes

The Roman Abramovich of GGA

1 Like

That is what people said about Hitler in the 30s.

2 Likes

you are usually the most astute of the limerick social media based hurling supporters and i always enjoy your posts but you have misjudged this one. nobody has done more over a lifetime to bring the liam mccarthy to limerick than JP McManus.

2 Likes

Fucking scenes :clap:

I heard the lads mortgages will be cleared.

Rightly so.

2 Likes

id doubt any of them have mortgages to be honest

a few up to their necks in gambling debt allright tho

2 Likes

There was a flurry of mortgage drawing down in Limerick last week.

An alright sort.

Ned? Still no idea who he is. Souptaker.

I disagree pal. This tax avoider uses Limerick GAA as a toy to attract kudos to himself. I would easily say that there are many more people who give more time and energy to the association and have a far greater impact. How many teams of young lads has he trained?

The biggest flaw is that, aside of his tax caperings, his money has put people in charge of Limerick GAA that are incapable of doing something for the greater good. The fact that an All-Ireland was won is down to a very resilient manager in John Kiely who had full support from his players, making his position in Limerick GAA politics very safe.

The ALL-Ireland win is just unreal and Limerick will be there for several years more. Youth, skill and balls are there in spades and there are more All-Irelands in this team. Lord McManus provides money and that has to be acknowledged but he is not what won this title. It was the people who kept the GAA going in Limerick when there was no light at the end of the tunnel, fuck it, there wasn’t a tunnel at times. The pity is that these people will barely be acknowledged. I know one of them who got a ticket on the morning of the match.

3 Likes

Limerick lads do have a touch of 19th century conacrers doffing their hat at the big house.

10 Likes

The Glackin Report makes interesting reading.

What’s that now?

How they tried to frame JP.

Fuck the mortgages if he clears their gambling debts it would mean a lot more

2 Likes