The great PJ McManus

Did you say something about Kyle Hayes?

No

He knows what he tried to do. If wants to know who I am he should just pm instead of bringing my friends into it.

I told you before to get up to Garryduff first, give it a few months and head down to Mahon golf course,
The vet will show you how to swing on the green

Youā€™re an evil bastard

To be honest I couldnā€™t give two fucks who you are. Iā€™m presuming that you are referring to the Ronald Mcdonald lookalike. Apologies if you think that I was having a go at one of your friends by posting that, I must have gotten the wrong end of the stick, I thought it was referred to here in the past that he looked like you

I think McManus should pay his taxes before he gets any credit for this for whatā€™s itā€™s worth.

2 Likes

Youā€™re some prick, you know what you done. It was as underhand a comment as I can remember on here, and you can bet the farm on that.

:rollseyes: Keep going with your buddies in your pm group trying to figure out who I am. If you want to know who I am pm and ask. Iā€™m happy to debate any posts on here. Itā€™s wrong to be brining other peoples friends into it be it mine or antbody elses. That lad already got hounded by a lunatic about stuff on here when he doesnā€™t even post on here.

Limerick is a dump mate. How is it saved

What JP wants JP gets. At least the Adare bypass will get built now.

1 Like

Would you fuck off for yourself you prickā€¦ Youā€™re not one bit funny. The lady is in a bit of turmoil clearly and you and the other fucks egging him on are the real walkers here

No. Pejay knows what he done. Iā€™ve a few friends that place bets for me around town. Obviously a lad that worked in a bookies lurked here and pegged the tips and the thread. They passed on info here what he looked like after limerick posters melted down over me leaving their group and what not. It should be noted my friend was well intitled to go back to the bookies and get that lad fired. He didnā€™t. @Peejaymc decided to start it up again for no reason. We disagreed about Mike Casey and how good he is and thatā€™s what he resorts to.

Ah this place is great. It just never ends.

No. I put up that picture because I thought it was what you looked like. I did it to get a rise out of you because I thought your behaviour yesterday was disgusting, continuously playing the victim, referring regularly to a personā€™s daughter that has a speech impediment. The behaviour of a spoilt little child

What picture? Are you going around to bookies with a picture of Apple asking if the employees know him?

You know exactly what you done. I apologised for my actions yesterday and to backinatracksuit. Iā€™ve had a difficult spell recently and lashed out and wanted the whole world to hate me. Bringing my friends into isnā€™t really fair.

Itā€™s in the lookalikes thread

Ah, I have that on muteā€¦

No a lad behind the bookies saw my tips on here and connected my mate to them. Spread it around to a few posters on here then. They apparently saw me Ennis last year even though I wasnā€™t at the game. Stuff like that.

1 Like