The great PJ McManus

Incorrect

Yes you did. You shouldnā€™t be bringing my friends into it who donā€™t post on here. I was wrong to mention backinatracksuit daughter. I canā€™t be sure if he is a) a teacher b) male or female c) whether he has a child. I only know stuff about him on here from his postings. I have to turn around and tell this lad now to he might get abused by some random fool again thanks to you. He does me huge favours. If you want to know who I am just pm me but leave my friends out of it.

It will be a good fillip for Ireland at that stage . I assume we will be in the midst of a recession at that stage .

However this really says a lot how the world works .

They didnt even open it to a competition. Thatā€™s how powerful JP is.

Heā€™ll make sure that bypass is built now too. Heā€™ll probably drive the digger through my house himself.

6 Likes

Youā€™re being a bit overly dramatic there again. I couldnā€™t give a fuck who you are. Do not refer to me having a go at one of your friends again though please

Then why did you post up pictures you claim to look like me? If you dont care? Yes itā€™s exactly what you done. That lad has his own job and doesnā€™t need any hassle from crazy lads on here.

Iā€™ve explained already that I did it to get a rise from you because of your manipulative, spoilt behaviour yesterday, as I had the impression from before that you didnā€™t like being compared to that murderer. Simple as that, hopefully it can be left there and this thread can discuss the genius of JP McManus rather than constant over and back between us

Post reported. No more of this farm shit please.

As I said I apologised for my actions yesterday I was wrong but please leave my friends out of it. I lashed out yesterday after I became extremely fed up with everything.

Donā€™t mind those two apes. Two hangers on who are 24 hours late to the party.

Didnā€™t bring your friend into it and that picture was posted before you made any apology

As I said I apologised privately and publically the posters I lashed out.

And thatā€™s fair enough

My friend had nothing to do with any of it. He placed bets for me. A lurker noted the bets and linked me. One time he placed a larger bet for me and said poster threw up the tip on here before I got the chance to log it. Iā€™ve apologised for my postings over the few days. If they donā€™t forgive me I canā€™t do much about it.

Thatā€™s fine

Surely he wonā€™t touch a fairy fort?

5 Likes

AC is a good friend of mine, he is being deliberately blaguarded and targeted by bullies, there was no need to mention the farm again today

1 Like

No good can ever come of a Ryder Cup coming to Oireland

Did the Adare route not win?

It did, but the road still needs to get to Foynes.

1 Like