The great PJ McManus

He took a few bets down the site, opened a bookies and then he made a few hundred million on the collapse of the Mexican peso. Straight forward enough to be fair

7 Likes

Sure itā€™s up to yourself really. You can get out from the parents or work if you want or you play golf and lounge around.

Mv Magnier is flat out at the sales all over the planet. He is definitely a worker.

The report specified zillionaire

1 Like

Sure I lounge around all day and play golf and Iā€™ve fuck all :grinning:

2 Likes

Iā€™d say itā€™s not easy. But I suppose youā€™d be hanging around other billionaires. You wouldnā€™t be down the local VEC

The heads up came from Haughey himself apparo

1 Like

Sure they were paying Haughey off left, right and centre man

Exactly itā€™s up to yourself. They stuck Tom magnier out in the Hunter valley to keep him out of the way while mv pursues global domination.

1 Like

Someone had to pay for the island down in Kerry

1 Like

Keep him out of the way :sweat_smile:

Heā€™s a moon man.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m getting at. Iā€™d say theres more of his type than mv.

The dedication to go and make something of yourself when youā€™ve absolutely no need to is fairly rare Iā€™d say

I find it hard to motivate myself and Iā€™ve no money

3 Likes

Iā€™ll motivate myself enough to do enough Iā€™m not cold or hungry and the family is the same. Then Iā€™ll sleep. Then Iā€™ll go again

1 Like

Kieran McManus used to have a lovely gig as Nicky Englishā€™s assistant when Nicky managed UCD in the Fitzgibbon Cup circa 2013-2017.

It absolutely certain it isnā€™t in the public interest. Itā€™s a bad reflection on the press in general imho.
An awful awful thing to happen.

1 Like

Low life journalism really.

Heā€™s some head for Porter that fella.

One thing is for sure no way would you be allowed called a pub the monkey bar over here.

Is the Phoenix even remotely reputable?

Theyā€™re a borderline hello magazine