The great PJ McManus

Katy French was similar. A nobody whose death from a cocaine overdose was covered from every angle.

This is the daughter in law of one of Ireland’s richest and most powerful men.

The bottom line is it’s yet another case of your double standards. You once again have failed to show where you have taken this stance, it’s odd how faux moral superiority rings hollow when you don’t have an agenda to pedal.

It’s absolutely pathetic behaviour.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/jp-mcmanus-s-son-in-legal-bid-to-keep-wife-s-toxicology-report-private-1.4496254

https://www.thephoenix.ie/2021/01/mcmanus-death-probed-in-barbados/

2 Likes

Katy French was very famous in Ireland in the period before she died. She had been on a popular reality show on RTE and was in the papers most weeks.

No double standards whatsoever. I could go on about your dangerous double standards but don’t want to get into it

The Klaxon has sounded.

1 Like

A rehearsal of one article. It will be dropped very quickly.

Oh you want greater insight not wider publication?

Never knew who she was.

Were you outraged over the coverage of this?

I seem to remember a chap from Ballybeg in Waterford had his death plastered over all of the papers after he died from consuming cocaine at a party.

1 Like

The young girl from Galway too was another one.

Clearly the McManus crew are using their considerable power and wealth to get this buried as they don’t want anything negative relating to JP or his businesses be it an all day drink and drugs binge on a yacht or getting caught out on technicalities trying to nail a senior employee and forced to settle out on the steps to avoid looking in a poor light. His two sons are known to be utter cunts and one of them here is accusing a magistrate who is also a priest of lying about a phone call in which he admitted they took cocaine the day of his wifes death.

3 Likes

Has it been confirmed that the McManus lady ‘took a little cocaine’? I’ve no idea …

Similarly there was a chap from Malahide who died at EP after consuming drugs. His death made headlines.

1 Like

Maybe @johnnysachs can confirm but from memory that young lad’s parents wanted it to be reported and turned it into an anti drugs message for kids which was very admirable by them

1 Like

Two of those are UK papers and a few online fringe publications.

I wonder how relentless the IT, Indo and RTE will be?

Along with a well known Irish singer who was a close friend of the deceased, Your forgiven… not forgotten.

2 Likes

Maybe?

So you don’t know.

And you never said anything.

You’re full of shit, chasing your tail justifying and excusing your double standards.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

So we can infer that the children of the Irish high rollers are fans of powder

Yes I do know. See the article below

@the_man_himself

Cat got your tongue?