The great PJ McManus

Tiger was heading to Adare to meet PJ prior to the start of the tournament and pulled in for petrol.

The attendant pumping his gas looked into the car and saw two golf tees in the centre console.

“What’s them pointy things there?” asked the attendant.

“They’re called tees. You rest your balls on them when driving.”

“Fuck me, Mercedes think of everything!”

10 Likes

Potentially but there would be a lot of jps around the world.

I can only assume jp owns a very prominent race course in America that we don’t know about and thar well probably never know about or something.

A gentleman’s club maybe?

Careful

Did you say he has an island resort?

I never said nothing……… not a thing !!!

The young buck can barely keep up with the great man

2 Likes

He was in Thurles last night and to me tis better he’s looking. This talk of his illness must be pure bullshit.

3 Likes

He’s A1. There was a deep fake of him looking dishevilled at Augusta doing the rounds and fellas lost the run of themselves

He got the legendary “few months in Martinstown” treatment and he’s flying again. Great water there.

14 Likes

Send him out to Enda next to try the banks

2 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with the Ryder cup in 2027. It seems theres going to be a massive split on the pga tour in the next few weeks. No hope the Saudi players are allowed play in the Ryder cup and will it still attract the same money/crowd going forward.

The Ryder Cup will revert to the status it held before the Sky Sports hype machine got a hold if it

You are overthinking & over egging the significance of this.

Are you okay?

It’s big in America. I’d listen to a lot of golf podcasts and I’m amazed by how excited the Americans get by it.

Yes

I’d severely doubt it. Tv money will surely disappear quickly and even it’s the Saudis running the show I doubt it’ll be on in Adare.

1 Like

I’d tend to agree they’ll probably put on there own version with everyone getting $10 million to play or something, professional golf has changed utterly :moneybag: talks

The Great Man’s Pro Am featuring on Nationwide now.

3 Likes