The great PJ McManus

What will that work out at for each club so, roughly?!

Someplace between 8.5/10k i’d estimate.

1 Like

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

1 Like

Lovely jubbly.

Munster Council grants for 2023 due to be announced today also, could be a bumper Christmas for some clubs!

“Please ensure the general public hears as much about this as possible”

2 Likes

I just sent an email there and so did my wife.

2 Likes

I had a look at the financial report for an average Senior GAA club lately; something like 200k of expenditure for the year between day to day running, team expenses, loan repayments for development and lotto prize money. 10k spares a club having to run some expensive time consuming fundraiser and would be very welcome by the lads at the top table.

1 Like

How does this affect Clubs under the One Club model? Are they getting fucked over?

If only the begrudgers in other counties showed a bit more appreciation for JP and his generosity, they could have had a few pound as well, like last time.

Oh well.

7 Likes

What is “Noreen & Family” input into all of this?

Show a bit of respect

2 Likes

When JP eventually passes on, his support and sponsorship of Limerick GAA will continue through his son Kieran, who is just as passionate about all things Limerick GAA as his father. I know this news will be enough to send most people unlucky enough not to be born in Limerick into full meltdown. But ye’ll have to try and move on, lads.

7 Likes

They’ll crawl back into their box now!!

The saltiness of some cunts is just delicious.

Merry Xmas JP, you’re some man.

Oops, best I send that to the dedicated email address he’s no doubt sitting pouring over all day…

1 Like

I wonder will they be able to put the hand out without a sneer

They’ll refuse it surely… @caulifloweredneanderthal is writing to his county board right now I’d say.

5 Likes

I believe Noreen is an even bigger hurling fan than PJ

Craytur probably still with eircom so don’t be flooding his inbox lads. I’ve ye covered

5 Likes

There’s no one else reporting that each county has received €1m, Lanigan may have jumped the gun!

1 Like

That’ll drive the cunts even more demented