The great PJ McManus

That means the wimmin in our place get ā‚¬14k and the min get ā‚¬7k.

Itā€™s the same wimmin in the 2 clubs. Fair play to them.

1 Like

I lnow two lads from southill who got them. Two fine human beings who didnā€™t waste it

6 Likes

You must have been close to getting one?

I got a very average leaving cert. Went to LIT then UL and drove on from there to an extent.

4 Likes

Youā€™d see these ā€œdocumentariesā€ on major American business families (in reality rapacious cunts) on YouTube which are officially approved hagiographies and youā€™d watch 10 minutes of them and think to yourself ā€œfuck that, Iā€™m out, pass the sick bagā€.

John Delaneyā€™s ā€œJohn The Baptistā€ was probably the closest Irish equivalent so far.

I think there will definitely be one of these on Mr. Big House. Iā€™m trying to think which Limerick hurler will narrate it. Probably Kyle Hayes.

Missed out by 10 points. Iā€™d have pissed it away

1 Like

@peddlerscross produced that one

The Second Captains audio beds on John Delaney crack me up. His voice lends itself so well to ironic mocking set to music.

Sue Ann and Noreen must have got :writing_hand: cramp yesterday although Iā€™d say the bainisteoir of AIB in O Connell St was crying last night seeing 32 mill flowing out of his accounts.

1 Like

Countrywide advertising they havent spent a bob on

1 Like

Can imagine County Board treasurers up and down the country going into the bank to lodge the cheque.

ā€˜How are ya, Mick?ā€™

ā€˜Grand Mary, just in to lodge this cheque for a millunā€™. (Unscrunches cheque from the arse pocket.)

ā€˜You have to lodge that in the machine over there, we canā€™t do that at the counter any more.ā€™

21 Likes

Pat Fleury used to have an ongoing joke about getting his class to stand up and look over at the 3rd level of the front building. Closest ye cunts will ever get to 3rd level.

Jimmy Liddane used to say worse. Great days.

10 Likes

You donā€™t know much about country boards nowadays

And there was a dairy farmer in tipp who fucked a fella into a septic tank and is doing a.life sentence.

By your logicā€¦

2 Likes

He had a comedy post last week, he put Chipp and ā€˜etiquetteā€™ in the same sentence, now Iā€™ll give him the benefit of the doubt and put his ability to spell the word correctly down to the education standards laid down by the likes of Paddy Kelly and Bainisteoir Kiely as principal in his secondary school rather than him firing up the modem to google how to spell it.

Some? Itā€™s basically a national pass time

I had training tonight as a Limerick man at an ā€œalienā€ club and by God the reception I got from the commattee level types was savage. A few shly digs about taxes and bought juries thrun in, but each fella had a figure in mind and a masterplan for the same already worked out

8 Likes

Itā€™s an awful characteristic

1 Like

Exactly.

PJ McManus is the greatest Irish man whom has ever livedā€¦ nobody has ever looked after rural Ireland like him the man is a heroā€¦Limerick Abu. Kilkenny say thanks PJ

1 Like

We really are Banana Republic, begorrah.
Fair play to JP for his support of our indigenous games. But Jesus, heā€™d never have to wipe his arse ever again, going by the number of lads on here alone that would be lining up to tongue his hole clean.
Ultra wealthy people donate large chunks of money to their pet causes, itā€™s what billionaires do.