The great PJ McManus

What kind of points were required back then for a JP scholarship?

To be fair I’d doubt @peddlerscross was in a farm partnership with Patrick Quirke. So it’s not really the same at all.

You’re still here in your echo chamber?

1 Like

She has to turn her comments off because she can’t stand over her tweets.

1 Like

1 Like

i think its because @MountLeinster lot get triggered

I don’t think points come into it? It’s if a kid is from a disadvantaged area, family in receipt of medical card etc but I’m open to correction on that.

They still have to qualify for their course but kids from disadvantaged areas qualify on lower points schemes

I knew a few student teachers on JP scholarships.

1 Like

The top 8 students every year received the scholarship going back to the late 90’s. It varied year on year though as to what points totals you’d need. Some years were definitely stronger than others.

3 Likes

Was that a sexton street specific one? Christ, he’s some man.

1 Like

CBS Sexton Street specific one. I’d say its running nearly thirty years as well. 25 years anyway.

Congrats bud

2 Likes

Being in partnership doesn’t mean he’s guilty by association as is being suggested

Fair play to her not getting elected and being subject to the attempted character assassination of Ming

Were you not wading in behind @Fagan_ODowd and @briantinnion’s schmear campaign citing the big house, doffing the cap, forelock tugging, Dublin Castle etc? Think @TheUlteriorMotive even classed all as peasants from his lofty view of things.

Oh how the turns have tabled and took only a few bob for ye to drop yer knickers.

It’s almost like it was your own money what done them

Worth every penny

You wouldn’t see other esteemed past pupils doung good work for sexton street. Jp always looked after places close to him long before getting ultra wealth

1 Like

Just like our resident green princess.

We need a JP quarter in Limerick.

3 Likes