The Great Segunda 17/18

Do you want that 2 time loser in your league? He was relegated last year but due to people pulling out of the turds he stayed up. Look at his record again this season just gone… he doesnt deserve to play in the league. He’s a joke and an embarrassment. The Gort cunt.

Just remembered I finished third last season with a for points difference of only 1456 :hushed: that record will never be touched,crazy.

lowest amount of points scored in the whole league.

Mind boggling stuff.

You’ve never got over me removing you as commissioner. Grow up you weren’t able for the job. Or any job.

Fake news.

I offered you, count and Elvis the role the year before but none of you wanted it. You’re a loser. Take your place among the shit and have a bit of honour at least.

What’s the line up for the coming season.

Have we started a thread yet @count_of_monte_crist

no rush really for a thread as training doesnt start until July 16th, from my records the line up is

@Watchyourtoes (ringos Raiders)
@count_of_monte_crist
@croppy_boy
@Special_Olympiakos ( pigs on the wing)
@Gman (useless Donkeys)
@Mullach_Ide
@Crutches (GCD Giants)
@ciarancareyshurlingarmy (Cambambam)
@Raylan
@chops91
and whoever got relegated from primera…

2 Likes

Think this might clear that up.

Ahem Ahem…

1 Like

WTF

1 Like

Im refusing to move my fixtures elsewhere

1 Like

Clixby finished absolute last.

This needs to be resolved @count_of_monte_crist

We’ll go to the DRA with this. And further.

my mistake pal, I was in a rush doing it earlier

Im not sure what a dispute resolution authority for a different code will do for you.

I have packed my bags and taken the bus to Turdsville. Hopefully I’ll be on the bus back next year :pray:

3 Likes

you’ll be missed @Clixby_Bream nice to see a man take his beating early…

cough cough @maroonandwhite

cough im not really coughing im just trying to attention to the fact that your going to turdsville too cough