The Great Segunda 2016

Now that the season has ended no doubt GMs are chomping at the bit and buried in their big boards for the 2016 draft date tbd.

The participants in this years most cutthroat NFLFF division are as follows:

@maroonandwhite
@Gman
@Bandage
@Clixby_Bream

@Chucks_Nwoko
@Crutches
@Lazarus
@Sandymount_Red/@Matty_Hislop

@count_of_monte_crist
@Scrunchie
@ChocolateMice/@Mark_Renton
@Special_Olympiakos

Cast your eyes over the League Constitution and feel free to propose any rule changes which you feel need be made.

Segunda Constitution
• Article I - League Officers
• Article II - League Entry & Other Fees
• Article III - Playoff Configuration
• Article IV - Draft Order Determination
• Article V - Trades
• Article VII - Creating New Rules
• Article VII - Roster Oversights

Article I - League Officers
Your league Commissioner is available if you have any questions or are in need of assistance. If your question pertains to a feature provided by our hosting provider, please utilise their support resources before contacting a league officer.

For league-specific issues, please contact the league commissioner first. If the league commissioner is unavailable, wait thile he fucking is, he’s obviously a busy man. If you cannot contact a commissioner, and your issue is time-sensitive please use the league message board to make your request. In this way, we can verify the time of your request and make your roster change retroactively if necessary.

League Commissioner
The Count

Article II - League Entry
Invitations will be sent by the Commissioner

Article III - Playoff Configuration
The league will implement a 4-team Championship playoff system. The winner of each division will progress to the playoffs. The 4th team to enter the playoffs will be the team with the best record which is not a division winner.

Article IV - Draft Order Determination
Randomly by the computer.

Article V – Trades
Trades will not be meddled with by the Commissioner unless they are deemed to be inequitable by a 2/3 majority of the league.
This has not been an issue in previous iterations of the The Segunda and I do not expect it to be in the current one.

Article VII - New Rule Creation
When a league dispute arises which has not been addressed in the league constitution, a discussion will ensue on possible resolutions. Following the discussion period, the commissioner will create an online poll so that owners can vote on an appropriate course of action. The result of the poll will apply immediately and the resulting ruling will be appended to the existing constitution for future reference.

All rule changes must be averred to before the start of the season. Familiarise yourself with the rules upon your entry into the league and bring up any proposed changes in due time.

Article IX- Roster Oversights
Fair play is encouraged so if a gm has an IA player on his starting lineup it is up to the rest of the league to inform him or to let him burn for his oversight

ibimus iterum

2 Likes

Could you please clarify the above Mr Commissioner? The top 4 are determined by win loss, thereby the division leaders do not automatically get to the playoff?

1 Like

+1. This appears to be a drastic change.

I also propose that @Special_Olympiakos be replaced by another competitor. Reason: not a poster on TFK any more. Fuck him.

4 Likes

I think an overhaul of all the leagues are in order and that we should start from scratch and that this year we would have a seedings type league that for next year would sort out the proper standings of all players in the TFKNFLFFL

I’m having trouble replying to posts/pm…I tried to reply to counts pm about ten times but can’t… The same with some posts, others I have to keep pushing reply before it works…bad gate way is the response I’m getting from the site.

1 Like

Bring back Elvis…

How are the divisions drawn up?

That was in the reply to @count_of_monte_crist that I couldn’t send to him…traditionally they were randomized

The thread title also needs to be amended to:

The Great Segunda 2016/16

How much did you donate to rocko? Maybe revisit that and you might find a decent gateway.

1 Like

Working away fine now, me boy…

TE to Flex debate is gonna break the internet

Apologies @Gman.

The format will be the winners of each division and then the team with the best record.

I will amend same presently.

The division will be randomly assigned unless there is call for seedings

+1 mate. I’ll take his place if you are stuck.

Get the fuck outta here. You’re already polluting two other divisions.

3 Likes

Surely the first order of business should be a review of the draconian and `unnecessarily harsh sanctions handed down to me for my indiscretion at the end of last season.

You yourself said that they could result in a lop sided division. Justice is rarely served when punishments are meted out in the heat of the moment. Now, after a cooling off period, I’m sure you will be able to hand out a proper, more fitting punishment.

Losing my two first round picks and being placed last on the waiver wire for the first two weeks is way over the top. I’m sure you agree with me and are looking to right this dreadful wrong.

Fuck up.

2 Likes

You have taken the sanction as set down by the previous commissioner in good conscience i could not see fit to undermine the great work of the Segunda’s Pete Rozelle.

1 Like

If anything Count initially wanted you gone …I’d refrain from poking the bear again, mate.