The Great Segunda

In keeping with how I intend to roll, I’ve cut pikemans window by 45 minutes and the Segunda is now locked.

1. Renton
  2. Mac
  3. Maroon
  4. Elvis
  5. Fist
    6.Count
  6. WYT
  7. Crutches
  8. Sandymount
  9. Blake
  10. Jimmy Mc
  11. Soisear

4 have to log in, as soon as that’s done divisions will be sorted and we can sort a draft date. Draft date will be picked according to what suits the majority, not you as an individual so I want no bitching.

We will start off by nailing down mid week or weekend draft??

I’ll log in tomorrow.

I’d personally prefer a midweek draft starting at 8 o’clock.

Outstanding performance Renton. Firm but fair commissioning.

Midweek draft would be fine for me too but a bit later than 8pm if possible?

Midweek is fine and dandy. Preferably not til later in the month? How long until someone from the top division pokes their nose (sorry mac) in here after claiming they wanted nothing to do with us band of brothers.

Midweek would be fine for me

Midweek, perhaps the week before the last pre season game?

This is great stuff. The Segunda League is in safe hands.

Don’t forget to nail down now how the 2 promotion spots will be sorted. Last year we said:

1. Overall winner

2. Best league record

3. If both were same, it went to the runner-up?

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 814903, member: 1408”]This is great stuff. The Segunda League is in safe hands.

Don’t forget to nail down now how the 2 promotion spots will be sorted. Last year we said:

1. Overall winner

2. Best league record

3. If both were same, it went to the runner-up?[/quote]
    Aye, we will keep the same format as last season, 2 up, 2 down. As you say that’s the overall winner and league winner before playoffs.

Any day suits. After 8pm preferably.

Commissioner Mark Renton, check your pm’s.

Has anyone else managed to register via mobile device? Every time I try it just brings me to the mobile home page for fantasy nfl.

Yeah, I’ve been having problems too. Trying to register off a mobile is a fucking balls. First of all, it seems impossible to register from an app, It gives the options to join a custom league or a NFL managed league but offered no option to join a league that I had received an invite to.

I then went to the full site and clicked on the “received an invite?” link and It asked me for the league name and password. Entered the details only to be told I’d entered an invalid league ID.

I’ve also had your problem where I’ve entered the URL into safari and I kept being re-directed to NFL.com home page. It is highly frustrating but I have pm’d Commissioner Renton and I have every faith in him to sort out these minor glitches.

That was easy. Good work MR.

[quote=“Jimmy Mc Nulty, post: 814952, member: 1168”]Yeah, I’ve been having problems too. Trying to register off a mobile is a fucking balls. First of all, it seems impossible to register from an app, It gives the options to join a custom league or a NFL managed league but offered no option to join a league that I had received an invite to.

I then went to the full site and clicked on the “received an invite?” link and It asked me for the league name and password. Entered the details only to be told I’d entered an invalid league ID.

I’ve also had your problem where I’ve entered the URL into safari and I kept being re-directed to NFL.com home page. It is highly frustrating but I have pm’d Commissioner Renton and I have every faith in him to sort out these minor glitches.[/quote]

Try downloading the app…

I have the App, as I said above it doesn’t provide any options for leagues you have been invited to join. Mac - did you have any joy since?

Nah I gave up until I have a desktop or laptop device of some sort.

Same here, I’m away for the weekend so it’ll have to wait 'till tomorrow night.

If anyone wants an invite forward on an email address.

My Shitehawks have now signed in.

Excellent.

Just the two fucktards Mac and Mcnulty to go.