The size of Mary lou

I’m sitting in my car in Shannon ahead of a meeting with one of our clients. Do you want to know what I have for breakfast as well?

Why? Is he in sinn fein?

He left along with his wife due to the stance on abortion.

No not at all. Just wanted to know if you were posting during working hours. Thanks for confirming you are.

2 Likes

So why are you citing him as an example.
Consider your answer carefully now.

He’s been in Shannon sitting in that car all week it seems

2 Likes

They disenchanting long serving members and voters for populism.

Amazing how many of us told you that you were just Fianna Fáil for slow learners but you ignored it. I guess with Jarry half gone you are starting to see past the cult aspect a bit.

2 Likes

He’s the getaway driver.

3 Likes

He’s not a member though.
Do you support/vote for sinn fein?

Orfhlaith must have some craic spelling her name constantly to people

1 Like

https://youtu.be/9Phq9FPZVjg

1 Like

Vroom vroooooooom

2 Likes

Would she pronounce it Orla

She’d probably pronounce it awkward.

Ar La (someone add the fadas)

1 Like

The lads in Starbucks would have a fairly low strike ratio I’d say with her alright

:grin:That’s a clamping

1 Like

You’ll be very quiet lads when Mary Lou is asked who to pick when the votes are cast…

If SF didn’t even want to be in government last time, then there’s No hiding next time.

SF and FG (strangely) have the best working relationship in all the committees, personalities get on seriously well.

There is no right wing or left wing in Ireland, it’s just middle ground with a bit here and there. Everyone knows that.

Labour are gone, FG think SF might win the unions, FF are running scared, they say Varadkar is a bluffer and they’ve loads of shit to take him out but it ain’t happening.

They’re Terrified, Fianna Fáil are finished.

2 Likes

Mary Lou on fire
Fianna Fail are terrified