The size of Mary lou

As I’ve said many times, if the SAS were sent in back around 1969/70, the IRA terrorists could have been defeated there and then, nipped in the bud. Instead their murderous rampage ran for 25 years claiming over 3,000 lives. It was the SAS that ultimately defeated them in the last 80’s/early 90’s.

Sinn Fein?

The pbf candidates alone almost bring him level. Murphy is a cert here imo.

Is that the place where if you can’t actually defeat an opponent , you call time out and get your shite together.

Should’ve sent them in , in the twelfth century

If the Ulster Gael was so easily nipped in the bud , they wouldn’t have had to plant the place…

For England knows and England hates
Our fearless northern Gael
And there’s another reason why
They keep our lads …

SF’s King is 392 up on Murphy after 6th count.
Next to go is Lab candidate, then FG and then IND. Murphy will clean up in those transfers.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1029612, member: 2648”]SF’s King is 392 up on Murphy after 6th count.
Next to go is Lab candidate, then FG and then IND. Murphy will clean up in those transfers.[/QUOTE]
As expected, Shinners are still transfer toxic. Murphy wins by-election.

Two bye elections and main opposition party according to polls fails to win a seat.

The growth of the single issue candidate shows a large minority of Irish people are effectively too stupid to have a vote.

Bad day for IRA / Sinn Fein.

Good day for Ireland.

:clap:

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1029696, member: 1742”]Bad day for IRA / Sinn Fein.

Good day for Ireland.

:clap:[/QUOTE]

Great day for soup

I had hoped Sinn Fein had moved beyond that. That may be your problem right there.

Soup? No, much better than soup. In today’s booming economy where there are loads of jobs and lots of money, it appears the IRA / Sinn Fein supporters have missed out on these good times. soup?, come on and grow up.

IRA / Sinn Fein supporters are very hurt by today’s rejection by the good people of Ireland.

:smiley:

Booming economy my hole

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1029731, member: 1742”]Soup? No, much better than soup. In today’s booming economy where there are loads of jobs and lots of money,

:D[/QUOTE]

Paul Murphy and Cathal King are both campaigning on a far left agenda so I don’t think you’re quite correct there.

The shiner got more fp votes than the three quisling candidates combined yet it’s been spun as a great day for eire inc by the usual establishment mouthpieces in media!

It’s a bye election. Governments don’t win bye elections. Sinn Fein blew it and will be seething.

Welcome Vol. Sinead O’Connor.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1055549, member: 2533”]Welcome Vol. Sinead O’Connor.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:[/QUOTE]
What a coup for Sinn Féin. Best signing for republicanism since Robbie joined Celtic. Let’s hope Sinead stays longer.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1055549, member: 2533”]Welcome Vol. Sinead O’Connor.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

People will start taking us seriously now…

…oh wait.