The guess the pub thread

We will enjoy a pint or two together sometime. We have very similar taste. The two snugs in PK’s are, in your word, majestic.

2 Likes

I stuck my head in that very door last night, didn’t get much of a look at the artwork though as there were a few sketchy looking fellas in a fog of smoke there. We had 1 pint and moved on, Ye Cracke and Roscoe seem to run a more civilised ship.

1 Like

I don’t know Roscoe but Ye Cracke is a fine spot.

1 Like

Roscoe is a fine house, doesn’t have the charm of PKs but a Rooney from Sligo* was running the show last night and was telling us its 1 of only 5 pubs to be in every Camra edition.
*His grandfather arrived in Liverpool in the early 1900s from Sligo

2 Likes

Don’t know where that is but it could nearly be in England with the bad glass and what looks like slightly less than a pint.

Ah, it’s a hard one.
I’m not three myself, if that’s a hint.

Hong Kong is outside my area of knowledge unfortunately.

The happy hour times aren’t bad.

1 Like

Delaneys?

2 Likes

An easy one.

2 Likes

Is that The Crown in Belfast?
I was only ever in it once.

It is. National Trust owned. I think even the toilets are listed.

I didn’t sleep so sound in the hotel across the road. The most bombed hotel in Belfast.

It was during a brief ceasefire years ago. The ceasefire broke the week after and two men were shot dead on the road I walked to the Botanical Gardens. Different times.

You could fly cheap from Shannon to Belfast at that time, on a half empty jumbo.

1 Like

Most bombed in Europe at one time I think.

The Europa.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1800844952563257824?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

Is that Kelly’s Cellars

1 Like

I’d a friend who could do two of them.

You will do well to guess this @Jahan

The Rock bar maybe.

5 Likes