The Health Food-Drinks-Supplements Thread

The connection with the earth must be unreal

2 Likes

Savage reduction in cortisol, better sleep, increased immunity.

Couple the above with a bit of sun exposure (top off) in the morning and a bit of breath work and a fella could add years to his life.

4 Likes

Its expensive tack. Could work out very pricey if it extends your life significantly?

1 Like

anyone on Athletic Greens?

A shroud has no pockets.

1 Like

Have you an opinion that isn’t copied and pasted??

Ive been on a strict daily cold shower regimen since spring of '22. I’d feel a total failure of a man if i wimped out of a morning.

1 Like

Id have the hot shower first and then switch to cold, i get an awful freeze brain headache after about a minute. Savage clarity though.

cold plunge is better, savage release of dopamine

2 Likes

Its an issue alright. Ive combatted the affliction by methodically adding 10 seconds a day. You wouldn’t be bothered with a coat on a frosty morning

1 Like

We owe joe rogan a huge debt of gratitude for introducing us to wim hof

4 Likes

Any shortening tips?

Run marathons.

1 Like

Yeah. You’re a bollox.

@Mac is reaching out to you man. Dont do him like that

He knows damn well my opinion on supplements is irrelevant. We only deal in data in matters of science.

Science dawg

Lads, after digesting a rake of Huberman lately and doing a fair bit of research I said I’d give Tongkat Ali a blast. Supposedly a natural, herbal testosterone booster. Paired with Maca Root which claims to have the same benefits. Few days in and will report back. Already seem to be more horny but that could be down to a number of things.

1 Like

Seems very overpriced. I have a generic greens powder from Bulk or Protein Works which does the job although I need to be more consistent with it during the winter months.

1 Like