The 'How long will it take for Fianna Fail to call in the IMF again' thread

[quote=“treaty_exile, post: 567420, member: 233”]they’re gone.
martin campaigning for an end to corporate donations tells you all you need to know
no money, no support, core vote dying off quickly as a result of their own economic incompetence.

whatever rump remains to be a junior partner in govt won’t be known as FF, even if they should miraculously survive as a political party.[/quote]

:confused:

A fucking poor “winkie” from the thread instigator… I’m coming to the boil in thinking MBB is an enscapee from The Magdalen Laundries…

The best part of you ran down your mothers leg in the laundries.

They haven’t gone away you know

Like yourself.

You’re far more observant and clued in than people give you credit for.

They will come back a stronger party alright but it will take time yet. Micheal Martin will probably slow the rehabilitation as he is seen as Old Fianna Fail to many. Imo, he has done a pretty good job. He has supported the Government when it was the right thing to do and he seems to be bringing through new blood which will stand to them going forward. His biggest task will be removing the OLD Fianna Fail tag at the local elections and replacing older members with fresh faces. There will be a backlash in doing this but he must follow through with it if he is to rebuild the party.

Fianna Fail helped screw the Country over the past 15 years alright, but for those thinking Fine Gael would have acted any differently well they have issues.

Some of the new blood is as arrogant and backward thinking as those that went before.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 766540, member: 1517”]They will come back a stronger party alright but it will take time yet. Micheal Martin will probably slow the rehabilitation as he is seen as Old Fianna Fail to many. Imo, he has done a pretty good job. He has supported the Government when it was the right thing to do and he seems to be bringing through new blood which will stand to them going forward. His biggest task will be removing the OLD Fianna Fail tag at the local elections and replacing older members with fresh faces. There will be a backlash in doing this but he must follow through with it if he is to rebuild the party.

Fianna Fail helped screw the Country over the past 15 years alright, but for those thinking Fine Gael would have acted any differently well they have issues.[/quote]

he has put the peace process in jeopardy but I guess that means fuck all to a cunt that comes from a county that proportionally supplied more black and tan members than any other county

arsehole

It’s some country in fairness, where people think their only options are Tweedle fucking Dee and Tweedle fucking Dum.

Michael Martin-serving Irish politics with distinction since he first burst onto the scene in 2011.

According to the lovely Sarah McInerney on Matt Cooper yesterday, there is a remote possibility of a new party headed by Michael McDowell and Declan Ganley and consisting of disaffected Fine Gael backbenchers. I wait with bated breath.

Fuckin hell. Now that would be a collection of a cunts.

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 766544, member: 80”]he has put the peace process in jeopardy but I guess that means fuck all to a cunt that comes from a county that proportionally supplied more black and tan members than any other county

arsehole[/quote]
What are you shiteing on about you utter flute?

:rolleyes:

And…

‘Vote Fianna Fail, because the other crowd aren’t doing a satisfactory job cleaning up our mess’

[SIZE=5]Sheridan to answer Fianna Fail’s call[/SIZE]
http://www.hoganstand.com/Common/NewGallery/ffff742.jpg

Meath’s Joe Sheridan is set to enter politics as a candidate for Fianna Fail in next year’s local elections.

Sheridan was recently left out of Mick O’Dowd’s plans for the 2014 gaelic football season but he intends to use the spare time to seek a nomination from the Micheal Martin led party.

He revealed he was asked to consider running a year ago but only committed to it in recent weeks.

“I have been involved in the local community over the last number of years and enjoyed that and this is something I could give back to them; I could give them a voice,” he told the Meath Chronicle.

Sheridan was one of four GAA players who greeted Queen Elizabeth on her visit to Croke Park two years ago and he has also met Michelle Obama.

He is following in the footsteps of his former club and county team-mate Graham Geraghty who unsuccessfully stood for Fine Gael in the 2007 General Election. - See more at: http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=202466#sthash.AY0BEIVP.dpuf

It’s harder to know who are the bigger cunts - FF or the cunts who vote for them no matter what. On reflection I’d say it’s about equal level of cuntishness

I seem to remember FG at the height of the boom berating ff for not taxing less and spending more. They are just as big a shower of hypocrites and wankers. Eamon o cuiv is the only politician I have any time for. The rest are snouts in the trough, nothing more.