The How to Get Cheap Likes Thread

It needed to be said, Rocko was on the ball sharpish. :thinking:

Leave Enda and Justin out of this, mate.

1 Like

Of course it does. Good man Ted.

That’s a response with a real lack of conviction - you sound as if you’re almost trying to convince yourself of something you don’t believe. Your limp attempt at smartass humour in the second sentence puts the icing on the cake of a very weak post indeed.

Rating: must do a lot better.

I once got a nice post for a crude hand drawn sketch of a sewer.

I wouldn’t do that to you, mate.

Likebait alert :rotating_light:

You need to gauge the mood of the forum but generally a pop @Bandage will be well received.
@Mac is a harder one to figure out. He’s drifting towards irrelevance. There was a time when a pop at @Mac was a guaranteed nice post, but lately you’d be lucky to get 3 or 4 likes.

A pop @Sidney or @Nembo_Kid is a waste of time as it will be lost in a deluge of posts from either of them.

Getting to be the first to post an update in the People Kev Knows thread is always a winner.

4 Likes

My drift towards irrelevance coincided with becoming an elite poster. I’ll let you join the dots on that one.

You need to start posting drunk again

I had my finger on the trigger. Didn’t have long to wait.

Who said I stopped?

Now that’s what you call a nice post.

1 Like

What’s seldom is wonderful

We’d be all upset and worried if you were walking into doors on a regular basis pal.
Glad it only happens to you occasionally.

Most attacks on Limerick GAA will generate likes — the likes of @myboyblue has been banging on about the 07 ticket situation for ten years now and still getting likes for it.

Posting a picture of a dinner that looks like it may have been served up to a load of silage men is a winner, having a story to accompany it about eating a dinner in the company of a load of silage men will add 100% more likes,
Doing a bit of manual work is a good one too, as is admitting you’re too lazy to get your hands dirty.

2 Likes

Any yarn from @Smark

Are we moving to the sympathy likes now ?

Posting up anything bought from a deli will get you over the line as well.