- Announce the birth of a child in the fathers issues thread.
- Announce that you have overcome terminal illness in the Things that are right Thread.
- Post a picture like this in the faces you’d love to smack thread
- Post up a photo of fish fingers and beans on the Ravenous thread.
Post a picture of yourself sitting in a tractor.
Actually that reminds me
Announcing someone has succumbed to a terminal illness
That never happened.
This place is like a fuckin mens shed
" took my son to his first GGA game this weekend, he was enthralled by the sights the sounds and the excitement of match day, reminded me of how I was when my old man took me back in the day, its a gift I have given him for life just like my old man gave me this great gift, makes all the hard slog of training the u7s & u8s throughout the winter worth it, I guess its what makes us great gaels"
I’m giving that a like
Good old Ambrose
- Post up a crude hand drawing of an interaction with traffic
- Buying into a horsey syndicate and enjoying moderate success can lead to multiple Nice Post awards with each update on said horse.
Posters dreaming up likebait interactions with their real or pretend children.
- Have a cheap jibe @Bandage’s expense
Them old happy clappy likes aren’t worth a fuck.
It’s the ones where you bury some other poster that count.
I’ve one in particular where I poked fun @Bandage and got a load of likes for doing so. I’m very proud of those type of nice post awards.
- Get pushed to your limit by a beloved poster and launch an insane rant, one which it was most likely a miracle you didnt burst a blood vessel typing.
- Post up a belter of a tip. This is rare for me admittedly.
- stay up all night doing personal and launch a vicious tirade against the forum
Call someone a vile servile lickspittle.
In hindsight - this is an awful shitty thread. @Fagan_ODowd looking for cheap likes for looking for cheap likes - He’s obsessed with cheap likes, the cunt.