The How to Get Cheap Likes Thread

Which didnt happen pal

Take a wild guess.

Both my recent posts happened in the last 25 hours pal

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ok - I mute the horsey thread for 50.6 weeks of the year - Cheltenham and Stephen’s day it gets unmuted –

As you have pointed out - they are a weird, weird bunch.

1 Like

Wind your neck in pal.

Only one was in the horsey thread

And if you unmuted it the wedding would be long paid for

The wedding is long paid for.

It’s weird what these people do to their pets, regularly putting them in harm’s way with a reasonable chance that they will be killed, just for fun.

I mean, I have two lovely cats but I don’t put them out in the middle of a busy dual carriageway and watch them try to avoid traffic for fun, and then if one or both of them gets killed, say “at least they died doing what they loved”.

You killed your own rats a while back you sicko. Posted pics online and everything.

Would you say you were to blame for putting them in danger in that scenario, mate?

I would - it would literally be like if somebody kidnapped a 19 year old girl, brought her to a hotel bedroom, invited a convicted serial rapist into the room, and then locked the door.

Do you call the cats @anon7035031 and @Tim_Riggins ?

I sure did. RIP Gary Neville and Roland Ratzinger.

They’re the next two rats, if any appear.

Develop a narrative about your wife’s ‘friend’ who’s riding a married man. Drag it out for the bones of a year with new twists and revelations every few months, with a load of lads swallowing it hook, line and sinker (like the friend). Harvest nice posts at every new chapter. :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Youre jealous on multiple fronts here.

2 Likes

I didn’t find it very interesting myself.
What I took from it were…

1. An awful lot of lads in here are very very bored and grateful for any type of petty mundane gossip.
  2. @TheUlteriorMotive missus can stir shit at a very very high level.

@TheUlteriorMotive is a grand auld skin, more power to him. A good yarn.

1 Like

Open season has started.

Pictures of doll houses, tables being set with plates, saucers with cookies on them. Here @anon61878697 stick a Liverpool jersey on Brady and throw a Santy hat on him - it’ll break the INTERNET.

2 Likes

Just enjoy your last free crimbo pal.

:crying_cat_face: