The hurling qualifiers 2017

Billy Byrnes is the spot for boozing & handy stroll to the field.

Leave the other 2 pubs for goading & gloating after the match.

1 Like

Hasn’t Billy Byrnes got the big space out the back with the bus?

Grand spot. Enjoyed a nice few pints there before our 2013 defeat

2 Likes

That’s the one.

Not this time if the year. No Kilkenny person goes near those two places during tourist season

What about Matt the Millers is that only for mugs as well? My ban from there should be well up at this stage

Matt the Millers isn’t a bad spot. But tbh any pub near the city centre on a Saturday night in July is full of jacks and yanks this time of the year. Stay up around John Street and avoid Langton if you want to meet some genuine hurling people.
If you’re intent on an all nighters, the world’s end has a 24 hr licence but I haven’t been in there in years.

Fixed that - Kilkenny is not a city

1 Like

You can have that argument with one of the natives

1 Like

No argument here mike I was just stating a fact

2 Likes

Mike

Is Kk still full of Dublin lassies on the lash at weekends ?

Yep. Myself and the wife went for a meal on Friday for our anniversary. Twas like walking down OCOnnELL street at around 9pm

Great :sunglasses::beer::champagne:

When do we get venues, times and dates

This afternoon

1 Like

Be confirmed later today

1 Like

Limerick:

• Lose in the opening round of the league in both codes and all hope of promotion was gone immediately;

• Lose in their opening championship game in both codes and all hope of provincial honours was gone immediately;

• And they’ll lose in their first qualifier game in both codes now too and all hope of making an impression in the All Ireland series will be gone immediately.

A pack of absolute losers despite being bankrolled by a billionaire. It’s an incredible achievement when you pause for a moment and drink it in - fair play to them.

15 Likes

Do the 4 winners get drawn against each other in the next round of the qualifiers ?

Yes.

Yes, open draw

schadenfreude you hypocrite now take your medicine.

3 Likes